News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pelham Fish and Game, Pelham NH Sept 15-16 2012

Started by Paniolo, September 17, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paniolo

Another wonderful shoot at Pelham Fish & Game.  The weather began drizzly and threatened to rain most of Saturday AM,  but cleared in the early morning to a perfect day. 

17 brave souls ignored the ominous skies and were rewarded with a picture-perfect day.

We have 3 new riflemen - Gabe, Jonathan & Russ all shot superbly.  Everyone made tremendous improvement over two days.  We even had two Sunday-only shooters weather equipment issues to make the most amazing progress this instructor has yet seen given the compressed time frame.  A real inspiration to "Improvise, adapt, and overcome".

Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives - it was truly a family affair. 

Can't wait to shoot with this crew again real soon!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Lima Tango

What a great weekend with great shooters! It was so great to shoot with you all! The NH staff was awesome as usual! I was glad to see a few new Riflemen. To those who didn't make it or those who are still trying to get the basics down pat; Persist, persist, persist! Come back to another Appleseed soon! AND BRING A FRIEND. BRING TWO FRIENDS.
See you all soon!
-LT

harrihiker

Thanks for the pics LimaTango.

Great weekend, thanks everyone.

I am exited to try out that new orange hat (that's me in the last pic)