News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Riflemen KD Manchester, TN Sept 3, 2012

Started by TN_Dadx5, September 17, 2012, 06:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_Dadx5

This KD held this Labor Day brought back memories from the KD held Labor Day 2011.  Last year it rained cats and dogs all day long.  We had to pour rainwater out of the barrel before putting finger to trigger, but everyone had a great time.  This year was not as wet, but there was a persistant misting as the second flight left the pits with rifles in hand.

Guess which flight I was in?  :slap:

Out of 15, 5 re-qualified KD.  Congrats Gents!  Several of these men drove up from FL, we really enjoyed hosting you here at Manchester, TN.  And we hope to see you again.

The Whole KD Crew (minus the photographer)

Pit Work!

Second Flight, Left Side

Second Flight, Right Side
I made mention of Pariah's shooting 'au natural', big mistake!  I got way too much information back.  Ask him about it if you dare, but don't say I didn't tell ya.

Our Intrepid Riflemen and Their Sporty New "Moustaches"
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

jmdavis

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

brianf31

Hey, no fair! You GA and AL guys just went to one in July.

I can't wait to go again.
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

TN_Dadx5

Quote from: jmdavis on September 19, 2012, 09:34:10 PM
What targets were you guys shooting at?

We had only 1 full size KD target so we Sharpie'd the rest of the 3 zone around the normal half KD target that's sent out.  AIO, right?
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin

Ramblin' Wreck

There's yet another one on October 8 in Manchester if you can make it. Actually, there's one October 8 whether you can make it or not.  ;D

'Wreck

Quote from: brianf31 on September 19, 2012, 11:06:07 PM
Hey, no fair! You GA and AL guys just went to one in July.

I can't wait to go again.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

bets

Can anyone please tell me how to get hold of the organizer of the manchester TN event next weekend?

TN_Dadx5

Quote from: bets on September 26, 2012, 09:27:18 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to get hold of the organizer of the manchester TN event next weekend?

I see that you and Claude have  @@)  and I look forward to seeing you both next weekend!