News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA - Sep 15-16, 2012 - AAR

Started by mal, September 17, 2012, 10:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Perhaps not the biggest shoot in Manheim history, but the biggest one I've run at the very nice Elstonville Sportsman's Association.  We had 25 shooters on the line this weekend.  I love it!

A pretty fantastic event over-all.  Thank you all for coming.  We couldn't ask for better weather.  It was sunny & a very comfy mid 70s both days with the occasional large gust of wind.

We also couldn't have asked for better attendees.  Everyone was receptive & brought a teachable attitude. 

Unfortunately we turned out only 1 Rifleman.  Congrats David!

We also hatted a new Full Instructor, Bob (RMSR).  Congrats Bob!

Pics below!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Class of Sep 2012, Manheim, PA:  From left to right (Let's see if i remember all of you correctly...)

Mike, John, Josh, Greg, Jeremiah, Lowell, Jim Jr, Jim III, Gary E, Jarod, Dean, Ian, Patrick, Trevor, Austin, Bailey, Andrew, David, Darren, RoverAce, Sherri, Daniel, Kristi, Craig, Colonial Rose, and Bob.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Our Posterity:
Jim III, Dean, Jarod, Ian, Austin, Jeremiah, Trevor, Bailey & Andrew.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Our lone Rifleman this weekend, David scoring a 210.  Congrats again, David.

...and we all know what a 210 means... I love that tradition.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Pennsylvania's newest Redhat, Bob!  Your enthusiasm of the Appleseed program is infectious & i'm eager to work with you an the rest of the Miller Gang again. 

Thank you for you past & future efforts in the Program.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

More pictures!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

Padawan

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not shoot, The courage to shoot the things I can and the wisdom to dope the wind.

Roverace

Thanks to all who came to the shoot.

It was great to see so many new shooters to Appleseed.

Roverace

JohnnyRingoLee