News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg,OH Aug 25-26

Started by posterboy, August 26, 2012, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Awesome Weekend !.......John Adams smiled I am sure

Feel free to post here ...I'll be back for more

pb

tinman5

What a fantastic weekend. It was so much more than I thought it would be. The history lessons were awesome. I now know the

meaning of 3 strikes of the match and "Appleseed elbows". I want to thank all the instructors for the work you put into a

weekend like this, you are a awesome group. A special thanks to Barbie for working so much with Cher (One Eye). You are the

reason she stayed with it and wanted to shoot the 500 yard line on Sunday.  My high score was a 168 which was higher than I

had expected. I have set a goal to bring each of our kids and their spouse's to an Appleseed. That would increase the

numberof Patriots by 10. Then they can bring their kids when old enough. Already have 2 ready to come. Thanks again for all

your hard work. At some point I hope to be able to help out.
If you think your leading, and no one is following, your just out for a walk. "Greg Ford"

tinman5

try some pictures
If you think your leading, and no one is following, your just out for a walk. "Greg Ford"