News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Proctor, VT AAR Aug. 18 & 19, 2012

Started by GMB74, August 23, 2012, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

A gorgeous weekend to be outside shooting!

We had eight shooters on Saturday, seven on Sunday. At least two had never fired a rifle before, but all did well and improved tremendously throughout the weekend.

Dan shot a Rifleman score early on Saturday, then fell into a rut and shot several targets in a row scoring exactly 236.
That's a rut we all would like to be in!

His son James earned a patch after much perseverance- Congratulations!

The "other" James also shot a Rifleman score- using a bolt-action rifle. Well Done!

Andrew has attended several Appleseeds, and came all the way from Connecticut to attend ours. He had to pack it in early on Sun. because his father was beginning to get sunburned. He was doing well, and hopefully we will see him next year.

Kit, Erik and Gabby are all new shooters and did exceptionally well during the weekend. I hope to see you at one of our shoots soon!

Cameron only attended Saturday, and perhaps was a little disappointed with his progress. I thought he did quite well for his first time at an Appleseed. Practice a bit, and please come back!

I would like to thank my instructor staff, Tim and Willi for another shoot for the books.

Thank you all, and see you on the Appleseed Trail,
Jim
GMB74

GMB74

On the line- A beautiful day for a shoot!

Dan accepts his patch. Maybe an Orange Hat too?

James shoots a Rifleman score-Finally!

James, the bolt gun shooter gets a well-earned patch.

Catamount Katie

Jim, Tim and Willie,

Great to see the pictures. Erik and I had a great time and look forward to shoot number #2. Thanks for all your hours of patience and dedication to make it such a successful day! Fun times.

Blessings,

Kit and Erik

Smurf

CONGRADULATIONS TO THE RIFLEMAN!!!!!! It shows hard work and dedication. I was personally very happy to see the team of Dan and James receive their rifleman patches!!!! Dan an ORANGE HAT would look great on you!!! WELL DONE JAMES!!!!! YA SLOWED DOWN!!!!! And boltgun James you know how hard it is to run the AQT's. It looked like a fine event for all!!!!   

Josey Wales

..I met Dan in Lake George, NY he is a good man.  We shot KD together.  Congratulations Dan!!  Good work....

..Also Congrats to James your son for his hard work and determination..........

......................Strength & Honor..............Josey Wales............Thanks for the coin, I appreciate it.........................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

R1SGx2

Sweet

Dan nice work, James ya made me smIle, dad may have received rifleman before you,
But be proud, you did it with a bolt action.

Andrew thanks for attending, come back with family and friends.
Nice that you made the trip.

Kit, Gabby and Eric, nice when there is family on the line

Cameron, come back, there is so much information give out that it's hard to consume on one day.

Proctor Vermont, a very nice range, been the many time, nice range. Thank you

Jim, Willi and Tim, nice work, Tim you look good in red. Thanx for all you do.

"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."