News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Beaver Falls, PA, August 18-19, 2012 AAR Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club

Started by Charles McKinley, August 21, 2012, 04:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles McKinley

Another beautiful weekend in western PA!  Thank you to the members of Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club for hosting us.

Thank you to the thirteen who turned out to learn more about their Heritage and Marksmanship.

Congratulations to Dan for stepping up and accepting an Orange Hat after shooting his Rifleman Score!

Congratulations also to Mark for shooting Rifleman.  Please think about the option of Applecore.

Dan and Mark not only cleaned the red coat Sunday morning but repeated the feat Sunday afternoon!

Pictures to follow.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

EZ3

There was a third addition to the 1st PA Rifles.  Mike cleaned his Sunday PM redcoat.  Eagerly awaiting a forum handle from Dan, so Ratchett can put him to work!  Remember, border-raiders are always welcome here.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Wheeler

Hey y'all, this is Dan and my handle is "Wheeler".  Sorry for the delay in posting - work and family keep me pretty busy.  I had a PPC shoot last night too.

Thank you to all the Instructors and IITs for helping me reach Rifleman status and cleaning red coats!  I look forward to helping out as much as I can as a new IIT and shooting as much as possible!

Edheler

It was a great weekend at Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol! Congratulations Dan (Wheeler) and Mark on your rifleman scores. I think that Janna and Mike are very close to getting their scores as well.

I know everyone is waiting for the pictures!

EZ3

Quote from: Wheeler on August 21, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
Hey y'all, this is Dan and my handle is "Wheeler".  Sorry for the delay in posting - work and family keep me pretty busy.  I had a PPC shoot last night too.

Thank you to all the Instructors and IITs for helping me reach Rifleman status and cleaning red coats!  I look forward to helping out as much as I can as a new IIT and shooting as much as possible!

Welcome to the club, Wheeler!  You don't happen to shoot PPC with a "wheel-gun", do you?
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

R1SGx2

QuoteDan and Mark not only cleaned the red coat Sunday morning but repeated the feat Sunday afternoon!

WOW, Nice work,,,,
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

R1SGx2

Double posted for some reason...,,,,
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."