News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clermont, Florida 11-12 Aug

Started by airplanejoe, August 15, 2012, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airplanejoe

G'day shooters,

This is just to open the thread for the event. Feel free to post comments/suggestions relating to it.

Airplanejoe

Broadside Bill

Thanks airplanejoe and the rest of the staff for helping me out on my first Appleseed!! It was an amazing experience for me. Appleseed has tought me a lot in a weekend. I shall return and I will improve my score!!! I have some pictures I need to throw up here.  :---

xsquidgator

I'll echo Bill's sentiments - thanks for a terrific weekend and event!  I appreciate all the instruction and advice from musterdrum, airplanejoe, and willerith.   O0

airplanejoe

Great that you enjoyed your Appleseed weekend. I'm eager to see you back and earn your Rifleman's patch. Just remember, take what you've learned and practice it over and over at home. I'm convinced that most Appleseed Riflemen are made at home, in your living room. Repetitions will create habit patterns that will translate into 210+ scores in the AQT.
Huzzah!!!

Airplanejoe

willorith

I created another post for this Event. You can see my comments there. Guess I should have opened my eyes before I commenced posting.
We are but human.