News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

McLean, IL AAR July 21-22, 2012

Started by Wurstmacher, July 23, 2012, 05:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wurstmacher

This Appleseed had more fans than shooters I believe.  You see  The Editor and templar223 teach personal protection handgun classes also and they
evidently take better care of their shooters than we do at Appleseed because they brought a generator, extension cords and fans just because they
had them.  To show you the hospitality of the host, when the a fore mentioned generator quit, he jumped onto his 4-wheeler and brought back a
generator of his own.  Thanks Bob.

One family showed up because they heard about us at a 4-H event. Another heard about Appleseed when he was delivering propane to the host.
Word-of-mouth is still the cheapest and most effective form of advertising if you ask me.

I think that all of the shooters learned a lot about themselves and about their equipment this weekend.  I hope to see you all again next month at the
Holland Farm.  Make sure you bring someone with you.  The weatherman says it is supposed to be cooler the end of August by the way.

Please post your experiences and any pictures.

Thank you for your attendance and your attention.

Brother_COM

Wurstmacher, we would have LOVED to have been there, but I just couldn't break free from work. But... we are already planning on being there next time and plan on bringing quite a few shooters with us! The Holland event is my favorite place. I plan on studying up and maybe passing a few PCs that day!

Until then,
Glen
Brother_COM