News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stevenson wa shoot aug 4/5th moved to Woodstock range (Castle Rock WA)

Started by Wade, July 20, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

RL called me yesterday a place to hold the shoot was needed if we where not going to cancel,,,Now folks some help might be needed a day or 2 ahead of the shoot  Since the grass is high enough to hide a Rifle company in  or even the weekend before  and yes there will be the Instructor shoot before the shoot ,,well after we get the Range ready .
Contact me or RL  let us know if you can find the time to help get the Range ready .

TIA
Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

George Hacker

Thank you, Wade, for letting us use Woodstock.  Count me in for helping to get the range ready for service.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Wade

YW
And now Shadowman after this shoot you will be able to say You went to Woodstock !

Wade
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Ironbar

Are those of us who signed up for the August 4th - 5th event going to get confirmation e-mails and such? I'm sure that not everyone peruses the firearm forums as frequently as I do, so there may be a lot of folks who don't know about the change! Please get the word out ASAP!

Ironbar

All info on this forum AND Eventbrite is still showing Blue Lake range at Stevenson as the location. PLEASE UPDATE!

George Hacker

Be patient.  We are working on it.  There are a lot of moving parts that have to be taken care of.

The Woodstock range is in Castle Rock, WA.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Wade

All I am able to do is supply a place to hold the shoot  there are ppl working on the updates .

Wade
WOOF!

Wade

WOOF!