News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Redwood River Sportsman's Club event in the Newspaper!

Started by techres, July 20, 2012, 01:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Kosciusko

Yeah,  that was me, hope I was sufficiently   SOM-SOM.

I have a link to it in my AAR for the shoot.

The reporters' son  was one of our junior shooters.  Habs coached him throughout the weekend. 
It was the young  mans' first time handling a Ruger 10/22.  He was shooting my rifle, the same one I used to shoot my RM score.

Fred

I think the folks at the Southern Poverty Law Center would be surprised by your using them as a reference... ;D ;D ;D
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Kosciusko

Quote from: Fred on July 20, 2012, 05:49:15 PM
   I think the folks at the Southern Poverty Law Center would be surprised by your using them as a reference... ;D ;D ;D

And partially why I do it.      ;)

Hey, the self-appointed organization that tracks militias says we aren't one. 
The "experts" have spoken and the debate is concluded.

I recommend we obtain the Fox News  video of their spokesman being forced to 
admit we are "clean"  and embed it on the main rwva page. 

JOEMORGAN

Steve wrote a good article....well put together.

Sister in Law send a copy to Deb as she was surprised to see her name in the paper. Need to speak to Denise and have her attend the  next AS in Marshall. I think she would enjoy improving her squirrel shooting marksmanship...

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]