News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington, OH July 14-15 2012 AAR

Started by posterboy, July 17, 2012, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Awesome weekend in the Buckeye State !

Even ligthning and rain couldn't stop marksmanship and Heritage from being taught. A small group of detrmined Americans came to test themslevs and expand thir knowledge. One even came expecting to watch and not shoot...now that just doesn't happen at an appleseed ! >:D

Bailey.wow you are an impressive young man. I know a 209 hurts but the score will be yours at the next event !

Lucas ..your improvement was amazing.keep it up and huzzah for taking the rifle instead of watching !

Don....one day improvement off the charts...come back

Barbie.. I knew that scope was the prob. Glad to have you shoot Rifleman repeatedly AND take the Orange Hat ! huzzah and I'll see you on the trail I hope.

Evan well..the pic says it all doesn't it !My thanks to the CCSC and to Andre and Slim !

Huzzah

PB

Barbie

Well, I think we covered all the different weather conditions this weekend, minus snow.  From sunny and hot, to cloudy, to lightning and rain, to sunny, to torrential downpour, to... well, you get it!  Everyone carried on through it all.   ~~:)

PB, well... that guy knows what he's talkin' about  O0  My gun didn't see the light of day Sunday, and I used a scoped ruger from Andre and what happened?  Bam!  Rifleman score!   :---  I think clearing the last stage w/100 pts was the highlight of that whole bit  ^:)^

Another great weekend of history and marksmanship.  A big thank you to PB, Andre, & Slim.  Very happy to (finally) take on an orange hat!   ..:..  And also, the "baptism by fire" helped me be nice and prepared for working the Wilmington event yesterday & today. 

As for the other shooters, hope to see ya guys out on the trail soon!    :)

~ Barbie  :~
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Andre

Congratulations to all the shooters for bringing teachable attitudes!  It was great to see each of you progress.

I was especially honored to see my grandson Evan earn his patch.  However...
Quote from: posterboy on July 17, 2012, 02:09:18 PM

Evan well..the pic says it all doesn't it !

:pics:    (This is the first time, and probably the last, that I've used this one.)

Don - hope you bring that AR back soon - great improvement, so don't stop there

Barbie - perseverance is good  :)  I could tell from the first redcoat that you've learned well - just took a little equip adjustment
and the patch was yours - HUZZAH    ^:)^   Also, thanks for putting on the new hat; you'll definitely be an asset to AS.

Really good to see the duo of Lucas and Bailey.  Great improvement for both of you, and Bailey (a true student of the rifle), you WILL have that patch soon  O0

Also, it was great to work in OH with pb &  -:)  - see you guys down the trail!

Andre

ps - never thought I'd ever use  -:), but thanks to Slim, I just had to...

posterboy

Evan..210

Barbie.look at that 100 stage 4 !!!!

And..she looks good in Orange Huzzah !

Barbie

Yea!  Thanks for posting up those pictures!   ..:..    ..:..    ..:..   
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.