News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Byers CO 7/7-8/12 AAR

Started by Colorado Pete, July 11, 2012, 11:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado Pete

Another great shoot occurred at beautiful Colorado Rifle Club near Byers, the finest range in Colorado.

Twelve shooters on Saturday and nine on Sunday came out to hear the message and learn the art and craft of rifle marksmanship. The outstanding instructor cadre had the lines up in no time and the admin work by the lady volunteers was smooth and flawless. Thanks to all who pitched in!

By the end of Sunday, John and Chris earned received the patch (Chris with a blessing of North Bridge water with his 210 score, which he later surpassed). Many other shooters showed marked improvement. I look forward to seeing some of you at future shoots!

"Good shooting is good execution of the fundamentals. Great shooting is great execution of the fundamentals. X's are what you want. Tens are okay, but nines indicate you've got a problem" - Jim Starr
"The purpose of shooting is hitting" - Jeff Cooper

Louisville

It was a great weekend. I learned a lot and really enjoyed the shoot. Since I earned my Rifleman patch, I am ready to get involved as a volunteer. Let me know what I can do.

John
John W Bollinger
"Louisville"

mj52

Louisville, John

Buy some sun screen, some good ear protection, learn how to burn a hot dog just right and toast the perfect bun, never forget mustard should be cheap and yellow.

If you're into this, every single rifleman you work with will shake your hand like they mean it. You'll get out of this a lot more than you yet realize.

There is something addictive about positive attitudes

mj52

Prone to Knit

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org