News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Hinckley, MN. - July 7-8, 2012

Started by AFTERMATH, July 08, 2012, 10:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

BugginOut

I had a great time and learned a lot from the shooters!  Everyone was well on their way to riflemen.  I would like to congratulate Ben, our newest rifleman!  It was a little warm but everyone handled it like a champ.  Gavin, way to persist!  I would like to thank the Hinckley Conservation Club for use of their range and Minnesota for letting me come over.  Aftermath you run a great shoot and I learned a lot.  Hopefully, next time, I will have a camera other than my cell phone with me.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

BugginOut

Part 2
-Fred

BugginOut

-Fred

AFTERMATH

Be patient and enjoy the BugginOut's cell phone pics - They're better than my camera can take.
I shall, work on the AAR as soon as time allows.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Double post...