News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS-AAR

Started by hornet41, June 26, 2012, 10:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hornet41

Attendance at this event was down considerably. I believe the very hot weather had a lot to do with it! It was brutal!! The infamous Como talcum power dust was in full force! Got into everything and on everyone! However, three dedicated Americans showed up to begin/continue the quest for Rifleman.
Jim showed up for his first Appleseed. He made great progress over the weekend and we will see him again for sure. Darrin was knocking on the door, shooting in the high 190's on Saturday's AQT! Unfortunately he was unable to return on Sunday :(. He would have had a patch for sure!! Buddy struggled with transitions and was allowed to stay down on the mat for the transition's. He is a case study in persistence. Buddy's daughter, Anna was registered to attend but was unable to make it. Hope to see her next time.
Mudtrunks was a great help as usual. Dart67 showed up to hassle the new SB, ME!!!
Sunday afternoon we were all whipped down. Hot, sweaty, dust covered but happy!! :)
Hornet41

dart67eb

Yes, I had to stop by and aggravate the SB.  Somebody has to do it!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.