News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg, OH June 23-24 20112 AAR

Started by posterboy, June 25, 2012, 05:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Another Great Black Swamp Appleseed in the books !

Thanks to all that all came! We had a giant line full of posterity thanks to some great fathers and sons and Louie bring his Double tap Scouts up to G'burg.

With 29 on the line almost half was made of junior shooters who persisted through the weekend and had a great time !

Saturday we went through all the appleseed lessons and groups shrank ! imagine that !

Sunday they all got to shoot out 500 yrds and prove that skills translate from 25m to 500 yrds  ^:)^

Congrats to john who became a rifleman with a 214 and too chip john and Louie/pahos who repeated. Louie that 250 is coming !

And...we found Slim's other brother Mowhawk ! a proud double tap scout who was sooooo close..207 that rifleman's patch will be yours.

Thank you all for coming and thanks to all of the great instructors ! pics on the way

Half Cock

to all whom may be interested i managed to forget to hand out invitations to my grad party (Chris Loose) at lunch. so i would like to invite everyone out for some food and cake via this web post.

the party is Saturday, June 30 from 12:00pm until 6:00pm at Misty medows Fremont Ohio, 2100 Baker Road Fremont, Ohio 43420 (off of cole road)

hope to see some of ya their!

posterboy

Ahhh the line....

Go Joey ! ....our Posterity

Some of the "Double Tap" scouts Louie brought

Slim...we have found your long lost brother...mohawk...he shot a 207  :~

The Big 5

spotting....these to fine gentlemen are off to boot camp soon..reaching out to 500 first though !

team Louie's Legends...destroyed the star

post up folks !

Dougum

What a great weekend for Appleseed it was and what a great turn out of great people. Hope to see most of you back on the line sometime soon.

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

slim

More mohawks is always a good thing!

Dudes in pink shirts though? I'm not so sure. See you guys in about a month. I'll try to find my pink shirt because a guy with a mohawk is one thing... a guy in a pink shirt with a mohawk is quite another!

Brother_COM

really... what's up with the pink shirts? I didn't know we had nation Breast Cancer Awareness Appleseed Shoots?
Whod'a thunk???  :))

Looked like a GREAT shoot!

Kudos to instructors and participants!

Brother_COM

posterboy

Heh.

that's what they wanted..seriously ....shrug... "pepto" the scout started a trend what can I say

they need  to team up with techres's pink cricket !