News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

McLean, IL AAR June 23-24, 2012

Started by Wurstmacher, June 25, 2012, 04:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wurstmacher

Please post your experiences and photographs from the McLean, IL Appleseed here. 

Johnsolobird

Fantastic weekend event. Learning the proper way to shoot with slings was so rewarding, the stories were great but the best part was the welcome feeling from all of the Appleseed instructors. Looking forward to future events to try and earn a Rifleman patch  :)

Brother_COM

Great Shoot! Wurstmacher is a GREAT shoot boss! I got to help shooters hone their skills and saw a few who are on their way to becoming RIFLEMAN!  Thoroughly enjoyed working with Wurstmacher, Nailer 22 and Bob Holland. Twas a BLAST! pun was intended  :~
The Hollands are great people. I'm not sure what those Holland women put in those subs at lunch but they were mmmm-mmmm good! The cookies were good too! Towards the end of the day a cute little Holland girl, maybe 6 or 7 came by to dole out the left-over cookies. but the little girl would only give me one!  :'(  :'(  :'(  I THINK she was under strict orders by the upper class cookie police.... Even Grampa Holland only got one! hee hee hee

Here's some pics!
That pretty lady in the second pic is my sassy little wife Tina! I love her! ^-^ She's an Angel!  @)
Enjoy the post!