News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cloverdale, IN Jun 23/24

Started by DaveD, June 24, 2012, 09:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveD

Another great weekend with an enthusiastic group of shooters.  Weather was hot, but not terrible.

Bob, looking forward to seeing you again and thanks for bringing those two fine young ladies, Stephanie and Katie, with you. Sorry you couldn't spend the whole weekend with us. I see a rifleman and women soon from this household.

Mike our new rifleman with score of  223.  Hey, it only took 2 Appleseeds!  O0
Lane and Colby, you guy's are not far behind Grandpa - practice, practice.

Brad and Ben thanks for sharing the weekend with us, hope to see you both again soon.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Eddie

I didn't take as many photos as I normally would on my phone.  Here is a shot of our new Rifleman getting his patch though:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Slow2Speak

Had a great time this past weekend thanks to the shooters for putting up with the heat and coming out to learn some of they're heritage and how to improve they're shooting skills too.  Great score Mike way to persist the heat was ruff and thanks for bringing those grandsons. Bob you and the girls come back and stay a while longer next time . Brad you and Ben Got some Patches in you near future. Everybody remember the steady hold factors , NPOA and the six steps don't forget you can practice these at home dry firing in the living room with the air conditioning on. Hope to see you all again and bring some friends and  family next time. Great workin with you Dave and Eddie see ya later.