News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Douglas WY RBC 2012

Started by colonial shooter, June 06, 2012, 01:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

To get things off to a good start. RBC started Sunday morning, with sunny skies and minimal winds. Temps in the mid 80's. Two students of 4 present. And the instructors present: Cooper, M1bzrk and myself. More to follow.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mark Davis

Nice seeing the WY crew and shooting with the rest of you.
Cooper, it was your avatar, I just had to meet you.
Got home about 11:30, it's just a long ways to Douglas.

colonial shooter

On Tuesday was glad to have Alex show up and add his expertise to the crew. Weather sunny and hot, wind gusting 35-40. Made full distance challenging.

Thursday, had both students step up and take their orange hats. Thanks to MolanLabe71 and bakeneko for stepping up. They will be great additions to their home states.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Hi-oopi

Woohoo, I found the thread!!

Mark Davis and Chris Montana showed up on the 6th and left on the 7th so I included a picture I have of Mark.

Okay, so everyone ready for pictures?!

Here's Mark Davis plus friend (on his left pocket).  He went searching for friends and just happened to find a couple :D.  I don't believe this one is poisonous though!

This is CS presenting Jeff aka JeffCA with an orange hat. Way to go!

This is CS presenting Eric aka Bakeneko with an orange hat. Way to go as well!

This is a picture of Alex, Burk aka M1bzrk, and JeffCA (from left to right).

This picture is of Alex presenting Amanda aka Hi-oopi with a blue hat.  Once again, thank you Alex :D.

Thanks for such an awesome week guys! I had a blast!
Hi-oopi
"That's what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things; like the weight in the hand of a gun that's loaded and one that's not." -- From the movie "Taken"

Hi-oopi

Here is the link to the AS pictures, so people can easily get to them without having to search for the thread!

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=30021.0

Hi-oopi
"That's what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things; like the weight in the hand of a gun that's loaded and one that's not." -- From the movie "Taken"