News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Red Hat!!

Started by Reddot, May 30, 2012, 03:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

It's finally happened, AlarmList76 took a Red Hat in Grand Island, Nebraska (it's a suburb of North Texas  ;D)this weekend!!

This is a very special event for me personally; Bill took me as his guest to my first Appleseed event in 2010; we've worked about a dozen shoots together since then. He's an instructor of the highest order and I'm ecstatic about him taking his red hat!

A special thanks to Gibbs458 for letting us Texans 'border raid' his shoot this weekend and allowing us to 'hat' Bill during his event.

Please join me in offering him congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS BILL!!! O0 O0 O0

dragit

Is he also wearing a cast on one of his arms you twisted? **)  Congrats Bill.  Look forward to seeing you.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

George Hacker

Congratulations, Bill, on earning your red hat. ..:.. ..:..

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Barbie

Congratulations, from 'seeders here in Indiana  ..:..
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

starfox

Most Excellent!  Bill shot next to DoubleLL and myself at our very first Appleseed, so we are super proud!  Congratulations Bill!!! ^:)^
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

scuzzy

Congrats Bill. Glad to have been there to see it with my own eyes!  O0
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

spitstickler

Awesome!!!   ^:)^  Congrats, Bill!  ..:..
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

oladcock

Congrats from the western suburb of Ft. Worth, NM! :)....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

AlarmList76

Thanks Everyone,
       I will continue to serve as the happy bureaucrat that I am.  And due to all the arm twisting from Scout, Reddot, and Scuzzy I may be able to get a few more points on my disability rating.

Alarmlist76

Sly223

Great job indeed Sir,
No easy feat.
Glad to see that particular boarder dispute is settled!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.