News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Fredericksburg, TX May 25-26, 2012

Started by dragit, May 29, 2012, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Twenty shooters showed up with a lot of enthusiasm.  Three were Riflemen by the end of the weekend, and they were all first timers.  Congrats to Steve, Troy and Frank. 

Thank you to Jeff for treating the campers to a shrimp boil Sat. night. 

Welcome David Myers, who asked for the orange hat and did a great job helping shooters Sunday, especially Deana.  He will be a valuable addition to Appleseed instructors. 

Thank you to Rodger, Tonya, Everett, Jerry and Mark for instruction and KNS Precision for promotions. 

Thank you to KNS Precision for sponsoring the shoot
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Green Bean

Thanks to dragit, two wolves and all the instructors for all the help.  You have an outstanding group of instructors.  It was a very relaxed learning experience.  I drove up from Laredo thinking I was a good shot.  I came with an opened mind and learned a lot.  It took a couple of days for it all to sink in. I went to my home range here in laredo and it all clicked.  I will be back in September to earn the riflemans patch and two wolves challenge coin.

Thank you again. It was an honor and a privilege to be there.

Mr Skurvy

Thanks to all the instructors I learned many things and with their guidance was able to exceed my own expectations. It was great to meet everyone and be a part of the project.  Thanks to Two Wolves for the challenge coin and target stamp! I am proud to join the Rifleman ranks and will strive to help others achieve the same.

For those of you working towards Rifleman, my recipe was simple.
Practice, Safely Dry Fire, buy AQTs and practice some more.

Two Wolves

A big thank you to all of our participants for this weekend. Having just had my Lasik eye surgery two days before made this one a little strained for me. It was nice to see old friends again--Scott, Jeff, David, Kevin, Marissa, the guys from Floresville and Don. Scott, the smile on your face for that one target was priceless. We all had a great time. Nice to meet Ron and Rene. Thanks for making the long haul guys. BTW Ron, I picked up the new rifle to put under that scope yesterday. OH YEAH!  Deana and Mandy made the trek from Austin.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. 

Yours in Liberty~Two Wolves

Again, I need to mention KNS Precision products.http://www.knsprecisioninc.com/   We purchased some of their improved front sight posts to have available at our event. As of this posting I need to restock these items.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

More pictures ;
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."