News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Centerton, Ark May 26/27, 2012

Started by Ratchett, May 24, 2012, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Hello All!!

Just wanted to say HI to shooters and LBOTG for the upcoming Centerton shoot at Nighthawk Custom Training Academy. I look forward to meeting you all and having a fun filled weekend of good ole American marksmanship, along with the stories of the American Revolution. What a grand way to spend Memorial Day Weekend!!

Registration will begin at 8:00AM and Safety briefing at 8:30. Please travel safe, bring plenty of water, and suntan lotion!!!

In His grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Ratchett

What a fantastic shoot thus far!!! Beautiful range, beautiful weather AND

ARKANSAS HAS A DANGEROUS OLE FAMILY!!!! Congratulations to the Deeter family for stepping up and joining the bailing ranks!

Mr and Mrs Deeter have taken the blue AC hat and twin daughters Libby and Kate are joining sister Jenifer on the IIT trail and have accepted the orange hats! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Now just how cool is that to start off a Memorial Day weekend!! Honoring the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice by agreeing to bail to save the sinking ship and continuing to help preserve the liberties and freedoms that those brave souls gave their lives to defend!

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

What a fantastic event this shoot was!  10 eager patriots came out to the range this Memorial Day weekend to spend it honoring our forefathers by learning their Heritage and practicing American Marksmanship.

Thanks to the Nighthawk Custom Training Range to hosting and making us feel so welcome.

To the Deeter family, thank you all so much for stepping up to serve the Country with your service to Appleseed; it is appreciated by many, including myself.  I believe that you will all be assets to Arkansas, your region, and wherever else you travel.  Keep working on taking steps to improve your skills pertaining to your roles.

Shooters, you all showed exceptional patience and perseverance, even through the some-what adverse weather conditions (25+ mph whids, 90 degree heat, etc.).  A Rifleman persists! :---

Jonathan, Reagan, and Alexis, you all showed heart of somebody twice your age, and I respect you all tremendously for sticking it with the rest of us. O0

Greg, you're so close; don't let perfect be the enemy of good enough, and don't fuss it.  That Rifleman patch is waiting nearby. ;)

Jerry and Marie, press on and apply the fundamentals...and practice.

Harvey, you were certainly right: learn to shoot your 'go to rifle' well, be it an AR or .22 mag.  Your experience was showed by your actions.

And thank you Ratchett, for bringing me along again teaching me so much, once again, and as always for your generosity.

This was my first trip to Arkansas, but after this weekend, I hope that it is not my last.  Thank you all to making me feel so welcome.

I'm sorry that I forgot the camera and don't have any pictures; hopefully someone else got some shots.

Hope you all have a happy Memorial Day tomorrow, remembering and honoring what it's really about.

Stay the Course,
---GF

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

starfox

Awesome!  The Deeters were at the very first shoot spitstickler and I did.  They are definitely a great family.  I would not be surprised if you saw the eldest Deeter sister on the NRA High Power circuit some day!

Quote from: Ratchett on May 27, 2012, 01:36:34 AM
What a fantastic shoot thus far!!! Beautiful range, beautiful weather AND

ARKANSAS HAS A DANGEROUS OLE FAMILY!!!! Congratulations to the Deeter family for stepping up and joining the bailing ranks!

Mr and Mrs Deeter have taken the blue AC hat and twin daughters Libby and Kate are joining sister Jenifer on the IIT trail and have accepted the orange hats! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Now just how cool is that to start off a Memorial Day weekend!! Honoring the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice by agreeing to bail to save the sinking ship and continuing to help preserve the liberties and freedoms that those brave souls gave their lives to defend!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

GoldFish

I forgot to send a special thanks out to Jonathan for putting up with his dad and I talking about everything from rifling in 1700's era firearms to the tactical advantages of a suppressed AR15 to the exterior balistics of the 6.5 Grendel.  I know we made you miss some sleep... :-\

You two are a pretty special father-son team. O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity