News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI May 19, 2012

Started by JoeZ, May 19, 2012, 10:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

We had 15 shooters and 4 instructors spend a day immersed in American heritage. The weather was a bit warm (yes mid 80's is hot for us here this time of year) and the sun shined nicely on us all day. We had quite a bit of low tech promotion(word of mouth) fill this shoot.

I thank the shooters for coming out and the instructors for all the help. A special thanks to Neoinarien our resident turtle whisperer. :))

It was a pleasure to work with you all.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

2 clicks low

Thanks for the demo of Turtle Wrangling Neoinarien. I haven't seen a turtle move that fast since I was a little kid and Ray Rayner had turtle races on his kids show.

Thanks for the great shoot JoeZ. Great students, hugh amount of improvement. I learned that no matter how much water you bring, you need more.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Muskyjerk