News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas IBC in DFW coming July 14-15th

Started by spitstickler, May 14, 2012, 03:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

spitstickler

We have 8 local DFW folks so far on the list. Anyone from down state planning on coming up?

Would be good to know because I'm planning on firing up the smoker and need to make sure I cook twice as much as we can possibly eat.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

scuzzy

Quote from: spitstickler on June 06, 2012, 07:20:04 PM
We have 8 local DFW folks so far on the list. Anyone from down state planning on coming up?

Would be good to know because I'm planning on firing up the smoker and need to make sure I cook twice as much as we can possibly eat.

Me and Chuck will be there. You don't have to worry about making too much now!  ;)

The feast you put on at the DFW work day sure was good. Is Floyd, Andrew, and Lauren gonna be there too?
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

spitstickler

Quote from: scuzzy on June 06, 2012, 07:56:12 PM
Me and Chuck will be there. You don't have to worry about making too much now!  ;)

The feast you put on at the DFW work day sure was good. Is Floyd, Andrew, and Lauren gonna be there too?

Hahaa!  Good deal. Glad you guys are coming.  I believe all the of the above are planning on attending. Should see some familiar faces as well as a bunch of new ones.