News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maybe the best 7TH stepping idea yet!

Started by Two Wolves, May 03, 2012, 07:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

I needed to call  @@) one of my local rifleman (orange hat) the other day and was I in for a surprise.

Mark, (el tejano on the forum) had changed his message on his cell phone to say, Hi, this is Mark---Sorry i missed your call but while you are waiting for me to call you back--- check out the Appleseed project at www.RWVA.org.  O0

Why didn't I think of this!  %)  We all have cell phones and we all have a recording.
You can tailor the message anyway you like but what a great way to get people talking about Appleseed.

how about this-----Hey, when you get ahold of me, be sure to ask me about the Appleseed project?  :cool2:

I'll bet there are a hundred different one liners that would be effective to open up a dialogue.   ;D

Everybody should post their own one or two liners so as to help those who might not be so creative.  ~~:)

Then--get this----don't answer your phone! Always let it go to the message first!

What do you think?  Is this not the best 7Th stepping idea yet?  ^:)^

If everybody did this tonight, just think how many people would hear about Appleseed this next week.  **)

My America, my Appleseed, my mission~Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Miller

:slap:
Why does the obvious stuff always come as a surprise?

I think I'm going to have to run with this one...
Fearful but resolute.

desertrat144

:wb:   :wb:    :wb:   D'oh- Brilliant!
Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Ratchett

TW,

Agreed!! Changed my message last night will see how it goes O0
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.