News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gaston, SC April 28-29

Started by TheIronMantis, April 30, 2012, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheIronMantis

Wow it was a scorcher this weekend!  However, 5 patriots persevered to learn some fundamentals of rifle marksmanship and hear some history about the events that occurred on April 19, 1775.  All participants shot very well, and everyone is well on their way to becoming Riflemen. I hope to see everyone back at the next clinic on 6/30-7/1.  I promise the weather will not be any cooler!

Congrats to Chris who was able to bring everything together and earn his patch before heading back up home to Mass.  Thanks for your service in the Air Force, and good luck up there!

TAZDevil

Tyler took a long step forward as an SBIT over the weekend.
He mad my life much easier; thank you, Tyler

The heat, 90 degrees for this early in the year, dehydrated most of us; all-y-all beware

Wish we had more students; those that were there did well drinking from the firehose

TAZDevil  aka steve
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams