News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minot, ND Indoor Shoot April 28th, 2012

Started by ndrifleman, April 30, 2012, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Another great one-day event at the Minot Rifle and Pistol Club's beautiful indoor 25yd range!  MrFixit assisted me in instruction. Had room for more shooters, but the four that showed up benefited from some extra one-on-one attention.  The one picture below is of myself with Marlin and his AQT score of 244 points.  Awesome!  Three points better than the previous best score I'd ever seen. 

We were ahead of schedule most of the day, and managed to squeeze in quite a few AQTs toward later afternoon.  Covered some information on full distance shooting, and threw in a little summation of Just War Theory and how the American Revolution answered each of the 5 points. 

The final redcoat showed lots of improvement and everybody there wants more Appleseed, so be watching for events to come later this year!  Great job Dawn, Marlin, Sam, and Tristin! 
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

MrFixit

Glad I could be there and help out! It was a great day, and I even got to shoot a couple of AQTs in the afternoon too! I got 220, my best "Official" score yet!   And I was also able to take my IIT2 PC --  I passed!  O0  Can't wait for the upcoming shoot in Kindred!  :~

Here are a couple more pictures of our little group, and the very nice facility: