News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Brighton CO, April 21-22

Started by Nitro45 (Andy), April 25, 2012, 12:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro45 (Andy)

Thanks to everyone for coming out.  We coudn't have asked for better weather.  There where 45 shooters on the line Saturday, w/ 40 returning for Sunday.  Congratulations to our 3 newest Rifleman, Ryan (213), Brandon (215), Max (231).  Also, a big thanks to all the parents who brought out your kids.  Get them Started young.  Check out all the photo's at www.facebook.com/303ARms.

See you on the Appleseed Trail,

Andy
Nitro45
Andy Reinhardt
303 ARms Inc.
andy@303ARms.com
www.303ARms.com
www.facebook.com/303ARms
Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..." 
If not me, then who?

Nitro45 (Andy)

Thanks Kids
Andy Reinhardt
303 ARms Inc.
andy@303ARms.com
www.303ARms.com
www.facebook.com/303ARms
If not me, then who?

Nitro45 (Andy)

Thanks for your great review.  Also to the commitment to your son and his equipment.  I wanted to share this post w/ everybody.     

http://ingunowners.com/forums/appleseed/209709-first_appleseed.html

Thanks,
Andy
Nitro45
SB
Andy Reinhardt
303 ARms Inc.
andy@303ARms.com
www.303ARms.com
www.facebook.com/303ARms
If not me, then who?

6MMBOB

I was surprised you found my post on ingo, the kids and i will try to make another appleseed this fall.
We will try to be a little more prepared.

Crazy Tim

After Nevergonna and I reviewed the sweeping problem with our grandson and how sudden it started after a day and a half of flawless muzzle safety, we conclude that heat exhaustion was the cause.  His mother told me that he is susceptible to that.

A good measure would have been to have the shooter sit out a few COFs, get some liquid and sit in some shade.