News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Grandfield, Ok Apr 21-22

Started by TomCat, April 23, 2012, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomCat

At Badlands Tactical Range down by the Red River.
Motto of Oklahoma:  Labor Omnia Vincit-  "Hard work conquers all."

TomCat

Shooters at Badlands range.  Good learners,  all!

TomCat

Fun camping and shooting.  No new Riflemen this weekend :-[   but one repeat Rifleman on Sunday and that young man thinks Appleseed is Tops!  Badlands full distance shooting is great.  Everyone needs to do their homework so they can come back and make those medal targets ring.

s.wilburn@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for instructing and having so much patience with our end of the line  Tom !  I for one,  had a great time !!

henschman

It was an unexpectedly low turnout, but everyone worked hard and improved... even our repeat Rifleman Dale scored a new personal best of 235 on the AQT.  I also enjoyed having my dad on the line again.  We instructors got to do a little shooting as well, and had a lot of fun.  Several of us camped out and had a great time. 

Good pics... I hope to see everyone again soon on the firing line!
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819