News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Carrollton, KY, April 28-29, 2012

Started by Rimshot, April 30, 2012, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rimshot

A small shoot but a good one.  I think everyone learned a great deal (I know I did!) and we got some great troubleshooting done.  Thankfully the ugly weather missed us and we had some great conditions for shooting!  Alas the only snapshots I took were for diagnostic purposes, so if anyone else has some feel free to post here.  Thanks to the instructors, Unbridled Liberty and son of liberty for making things run smooth.  Congrats son of liberty for moving up to the next level.  Next stop, red hat!  Finally and certainly not least, thanks Doug for coming out and persevering with us.  It was an honor.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ