News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Biloxi,MS-3/31,4/1

Started by kd5ozj, April 03, 2012, 04:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kd5ozj

Coast Rifle and Gun club was host to a great Appleseed this past weekend.Thanks to BiloxiSteve for arranging the use of the club facilitys.Saturday saw a wide range of shooters of different skill levels,But all were willing to learn.
Sunday saw 3 returns from Saturday and 3 more shooters join us from LA looking to shoot their Rifleman score.
JJ,Ian and Stephen all shot Rifleman and Ian,along with his stepfather Stephen,left no doubts they know very well what they are about as Ian shot 4 AQTs and Stephen 2 AQTs with 2 different rifles,all scoring Rifleman.
Saturday Gunny requalified on the AQT and took up the orange hat.Welcome Gunny to the Instructor corps.
This was my first AS as a SB(on waiver) and I have to say my OHs Lawdog and BiloxiSteve made it a great one.Thanks guys for your dedication to the cause.
I hope to visit Biloxi again and see everyone on the trail.
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

Biloxi Steve

It was a great weekend in Biloxi, the weather held and the shooters were excellent. My thanks to our SB and my cohort Lawdog for making this AS happen. Congrats to our riflemen, Ian, your shooting skills are scary good. Keep it up and hopefully we'll see you in an orange hat when you're ready.

dragonfly

Looks like a great time.  :---

D
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.