News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX March 24-25 2012 AAR

Started by sleepy Joe, March 28, 2012, 01:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy Joe

It was another successful event at the Cawthorn Cartridge Club, Thanks to them for hosting our clinic there.  Steve is always enthusiastic and helpful to ensure we get all we need to keep the tradition of turning Americans back to our heritage of Riflemen.   Thanks again for all your help.  We moved to a new range for this event which turned out better for Appleseed. Now we have a lot less dust to contend with.  We had 6 shooters on Saturday and four on Sunday. Also Thanks to Sir Not Appearing In This Film for his dedication and willingness to go above and beyond to help forge Rifelmen.
Congratulations to Ghentry for making a 221 and getting a Rifleman patch. and keep up the persistance Mark and Matthew, you are knocking on the door and it won't be long till you get your score.
Again thanks to all for a safe event. keep practicing those skills.  Hope to see y'all on the trail

Joe
By the numbers

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Appleseed amongst the Texas Bluebonnets...

Saturday:

Ball and dummy

"Stay thirsty, my friends."

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Sunday

Our first AQT on the day produced a Rifleman! Congrats Ghentry!

Oh...

So...

Close...

Shooter Mark scored 208, then 209. After that his scores went down. I nearly wept.

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

sleepy Joe

By the numbers