News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Promo Tracking - 2012

Started by CortJestir, January 06, 2012, 10:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Hi CT Appleseed Volunteers and Supporters:

Please post in this thread if you have dropped off Event fliers, CT fliers, or trifolds or have done any other promotions activity. We'll use this thread instead of individual Dashboards to track promo actions moving forward.

Many thanks for your help!

</log>

CT Promo Tracking - 2012

• 6/15/2012 - Trifold stand and flyer to Burrville Liquors (Torrington)
  • 5/19/2012 - 2nd Annual "Hawg Smoke" Trap Shoot, NWCSA (The Log)
  • 3/4/2012 - Hunting Weekend event at Cabela's (CaptMac, Old Ironsights, Who_Me?, The Log)
  • 2/26/2012 - Restocked Hoffman's and NGX (Vernic82)
  • 2/22/2012 - Restocked trifolds at Hoffman's (Old Ironsights)
  • 2/16/2012 - Trifolds to Cabela's (Old Ironsights)
  • 1/14/2012 - 1000+ trifolds delivered to US Naval Base Groton (Vernic82)
  • 1/5/2012 - Trifolds dropped off at Riverview Sales in East Windsor (CortJestir)
  • 1/6/2012 - Events posted on thefiringline.com (CortJestir)
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

vernic82

1/14 & 1/15 - 1k tri-folds given to 3 Navy Senior Chief's for distributed at Groton Sub Base.  These 3 took my pistol safety course(es) this weekend and are helping my on going effort to secure an Appleseed on the Base for the Navy.  1 works with their Base small arms training program and will be speaking to his officer this week about Appleseed at the Base.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

TOMINCT

Good deal V-man!!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Old Ironsights

Trifolds dropped off at Cabela's
The USS Constitution:  Pride of the U.S. Fleet.  Named by George Washington.  Built in Boston. Earned her nickname fighting the British.  She is a Frigate - fast, light, carrying just enough firepower to get her job done, yet not so much as to encumber.

In 1830, the Secretary of the Navy declared her unfit for service.  Destined to be scuttled, the PEOPLE would not have it!  The barnacles slowing her were scraped, she was re-fit, and returned to her original glory.  Thrice more over the years, the PEOPLE restored her.

Now, she is the oldest floating commissioned naval vessel in the world.  In 2010 she celebrated her 213th birthday.

How appropriate her name.  I have faith in We The People!

Old Ironsights

Checked Hoffman's on the way home last night.  The display was low, and sadly I had forgotten to "tank up" on tri-folds in the AM  :slap:.  I added the 6 I had left in the car (my recent seventh stepping efforts had depleted my usually ready supply), and will swing back next week to ensure an ample supply.  Good to see that pamphlets are being snatched!
The USS Constitution:  Pride of the U.S. Fleet.  Named by George Washington.  Built in Boston. Earned her nickname fighting the British.  She is a Frigate - fast, light, carrying just enough firepower to get her job done, yet not so much as to encumber.

In 1830, the Secretary of the Navy declared her unfit for service.  Destined to be scuttled, the PEOPLE would not have it!  The barnacles slowing her were scraped, she was re-fit, and returned to her original glory.  Thrice more over the years, the PEOPLE restored her.

Now, she is the oldest floating commissioned naval vessel in the world.  In 2010 she celebrated her 213th birthday.

The Log

Quote from: Old Ironsights on February 22, 2012, 03:26:41 PM
Checked Hoffman's on the way home last night.  The display was low, and sadly I had forgotten to "tank up" on tri-folds in the AM  :slap:.  I added the 6 I had left in the car (my recent seventh stepping efforts had depleted my usually ready supply), and will swing back next week to ensure an ample supply.  Good to see that pamphlets are being snatched!
That is good news! When I was there two weeks ago, the holder was about 3/4 full.

We need to get a BTR flyer over there right away. OI, can you drop it off there after I post it online?

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

topped off NGX and the Angy Guys Gun Shop on the Pike today.....
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

Old Ironsights

Proud (and sad) to say I am the first to download the CT Trifold and April Poster.  I will have copies with me when I visit the pike next week.

Any chance of having copies posted somewhere at Cabela's?  Dan, have you been in touch with Diane recently?

The Log

Quote from: Old Ironsights on February 24, 2012, 01:13:26 PM
Proud (and sad) to say I am the first to download the CT Trifold and April Poster.  I will have copies with me when I visit the pike next week.

Any chance of having copies posted somewhere at Cabela's?  Dan, have you been in touch with Diane recently?
Thanks for the effort, OI. As for Cabela's, no contact lately - just getting us signed up for the promo next week.

However, if nobody else signs up to work this event, I'm going to call her and cancel -  I'm not available Saturday, and only for the afternoon on Sunday. Cancelling would be a shame, to put it mildly.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

AR girl posters & flyers at The Outpost & Center Sports last week
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude