News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC Ramseur 2-12!

Started by kDan, February 28, 2012, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magloader

ANIMAL CRUELTY!! I am SO calling ASPCA on you kDan! I knew that you Yankees were weird but animal cruelty!! Tsk tsk tsk.

And the cat was not moving targets. Your car was, remember? Or was it the tent? Was that why it was falling down...oh wait. YOU had a heated hut. You big ol' baby!
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Father Mike

kDan this is a given name  ++) i think its the I'm looked up as that farther fugue ....... but if your lookin to confess some dark thing that you did .....I'm all ears and as for your 2ND q ....its when or just before it starts spitin meat  @) @) @) @) @)

Father Mike

Quote from: Farther Mike on March 17, 2012, 12:39:59 PM
kDan this is a given name  ++) i think its the I'm looked up as that farther fugue ....... but if your lookin to confess some dark thing that you did .....I'm all ears and as for your 2ND q ....its when or just before it starts spitin meat  @) @) @) @) @)
Quote from John Adams
"Let us disappoint the Men
who are raising themselves
upon the ruin of this Country

Father Mike

Quote from: Farther Mike on March 20, 2012, 02:22:33 PM
Quote from John Adams
upon the ruin of this Country"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."THOMAS JEFFERSON

Father Mike

Quote from: Farther Mike on March 20, 2012, 02:24:12 PM
Quote from: Farther Mike on March 20, 2012, 02:22:33 PM
Quote from John Adams
upon the ruin of this Country"..................................................................................................If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."THOMAS JEFFERSON
The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them "P.H"

kDan

Oh yeah...   ..:..
It's my birthday... ..:..
Get my jam on... ..:..
It's my birtday... ..:..
Got my cookies... ..:..
Cheers Mags... ..:..
Cheers ShootsLike... ..:..
Cheers Kentucky... ..:..
bow chicka bow wow... ..:..

...bown bown

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Fred

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, then!!!

..:..      ..:..      ..:..      ..:..      ..:..
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

dragonfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR kDAN....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU  :D

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

Ramseur 2-10
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

kDan

It's not really my birthday...  I'm just doing the birthday dance cuz I got cookies and jam in the mail...

Thanks though!
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

dragonfly

&)  :-[   ;)  save the Happy Birthday for when it is your Birthday.
See you on the trail
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

stevepelle91

kDan

Quote from: dragonfly on March 22, 2012, 11:00:56 AM
&)  :-[   ;)  save the Happy Birthday for when it is your Birthday.
See you on the trail
D-fly

According to traditional English Common Law as established in the Magna Cookie, and passed into American Jurisprudence in the Supreme Court decision case of C. Monster vs. Par T. Puper, one may read as follows:

Section 4, subsection L, paragraph 17:

"[{When in the course of Human Events, it becomes self-evident that cookies have come in the mail from Kentucky, the birthday dance is an acceptable and recognized form of gettin' jiggy wit' "it" (ie. one's bootay).}]

Now that that's established, I must, in the interest of getting in no more trouble today, return to the topic, with MORE PHOTOS!!!

How many Red Hats a guy need?

so... Paul Revere was a French Brit, and a 1 minute letter at 100 meters...  wait a minute...   External Ballistics minus the Stamp Act...  hold on a second...  pause your breath when the targets are talking...  um...

"I'm not kiddin'... It was a muskie, mouth like this.  Ate my sandwich before it punched me in the nose and got away with my wristwatch!"

O my god, is he ever gonna stop?  What's Queen Elizabeth got do with the Cow Pens anyway!?

Had it all planned out.  I was gonna say, "You should see the other guy"...   but NOOOO...   nobody even asked...

Jan - it's 1864 and he's headed for St. Louis with a skin-heavy mule.

The girl poster, eight foot, on the side of a building.  Where else but Ramseur?

5 plus 5 plus 4, no that's a 5, plus 3, no that's a 5 too...  that one there gets the 30 caliber rule, makes it a 7...  carry the one...   ...denominator...

I don't care what you say.  My money's on the guy with the knife.

I was laughing too hard to take the picture, but soon she pulls the trigger, that's an empty mat!

I'm still not seein' it.  So you're telling me he's a Shoot Boss?

Last of the Bro-hicans.

How am I supposed to see if he blinks when his stupid rifle keeps THROWING HOT BRASS IN MY FACE!!

I just think this is pretty.

Shootslikeagirl dresses like a bear.

Slim wore his tent to the line.  Otherwise, he's naked.

Lawrence awarded with the Shoot Boss paperwork!  (I hope you turned that in, brother!)

Farther Mike about to turn me upside down and hang me by my 'lastics from the chalkboard 'til he gets my confession.

Kirk...  He qualified at KD the next day!

Bill...  New York in da hid-ouse

Mags somehow got a patch kinda like twice.  Know why?  Cuz when she's smilin' she can't talk!

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Magloader

Quote from: kDan on March 22, 2012, 10:05:41 AM

...bown bown

I was going to say..I don't remember us sending that for your birthday. But glad you liked it. If you want even a prayer of any more than you had better get here to a shoot here in ol' KY soon.

And that was a terrible dance by the way. You dance like a hippie. Need any more Walmart bags?
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

kDan

omg - it doesn't have to be your birthday to do the "o yeah, it's my birthday" thing!!!  gawd, where you guys from?

Okay, it was my birthday last month, so Thanks everybody for my birthday props and recogs....  HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!?

What is this thing called "walmart"?  I actually can use more bags though.  We clean up after our dogs here in civilzation.  Those things work well as long as you double them up cuz they always have little holes in them.  Never seen them used as packing material though.  Thanks again Mags.  I'm eating peanut butter and jelly for dinner this week...  as if that's any different.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

slim

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time.

Peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly wit a baseball bat.

CharlieHotel

Oh yea?! well I got Jam and bars of gold!

!@#) well... just Jam actually...
Jam, that's all I need... And this chair. The Jam and the Chair and that's all I need. And the remote control. The Jam the chair and the remote control, that's all I need. And this paddle-ball game. The Jam the chair the remote control and the paddle-ball game. That's all I need... And these matches. The Jam the chair the....

CH

Quote from: Magloader on March 22, 2012, 05:47:49 PM
Quote from: kDan on March 22, 2012, 10:05:41 AM

...bown bown

I was going to say..I don't remember us sending that for your birthday. But glad you liked it. If you want even a prayer of any more than you had better get here to a shoot here in ol' KY soon.

And that was a terrible dance by the way. You dance like a hippie. Need any more Walmart bags?
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Father Mike

Magloader

Oh come on guys!!
Quote from: Farther Mike on March 23, 2012, 03:45:41 PM
WOW ! !@#)
Quote from: stevepelle91 on March 22, 2012, 02:08:14 PM
LUCKY!

He was the shoot boss! And CH is a shoot  boss now. I need to make friends in high places. Can you blame me? I would like to eventually be a shoot boss as well and I need a few good words.... ;D ;D

kDan

Quote from: Magloader on March 23, 2012, 03:52:31 PM
I would like to eventually be a shoot boss as

As opposed to just a bossy shooter.   D'OH!   :-X

By the way, the jam is delicious.  The cookies are gone, but you still have my address.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

iron pony

Somethings are worth saying again   

Quote from: kDan on March 23, 2012, 04:14:38 PM

and again

and again

"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

slim

I think those were polite suggestions.

CharlieHotel

QuoteI need a few good words.... ;D ;D

I love ya kid but words are something in which you have no shortage...
::)

CH

Oh come on guys!!
Quote from: Farther Mike on March 23, 2012, 03:45:41 PM
WOW ! !@#)
Quote from: stevepelle91 on March 22, 2012, 02:08:14 PM
LUCKY!

He was the shoot boss! And CH is a shoot  boss now. I need to make friends in high places. Can you blame me? I would like to eventually be a shoot boss as well and I need a few good words.... ;D ;D

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.

kDan

and another thing...  how can we have a Shoot Boss named "Magloader"?  We don't even "load" mags; we load rifles, after we have "prepped" the mags...   
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

CharlieHotel

OH SNAP! OWNED!

CH :(

Quote from: kDan on March 23, 2012, 05:40:59 PM
and another thing...  how can we have a Shoot Boss named "Magloader"?  We don't even "load" mags; we load rifles, after we have "prepped" the mags...

M1NC

Quote from: CharlieHotel on March 23, 2012, 09:43:59 PM
OH SNAP! OWNED!

It would be easier if we just called her 'Skeeter
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

Magloader

Yeah yeah yeah I get it, pick on me.
Quote from: iron pony on March 23, 2012, 04:18:51 PM
Somethings are worth saying again   

and again

and again

I get it. Scared of the rookie, uh huh.....

And there ain't NO WAY I am sending ANYTHING to you EVER again.
I would like to eventually be a shoot boss as

By the way, the jam is delicious.  The cookies are gone, but you still have my address.

Give her nasty names sure why don't you. Tear her down, shut her up, uh huh I get it.
Quote from: M1NC on March 24, 2012, 12:39:27 AM
Quote from: CharlieHotel on March 23, 2012, 09:43:59 PM
OH SNAP! OWNED!

It would be easier if we just called her 'Skeeter

Man I knew I was good but not this good! My power astounds even me and that is saying something!! I have the big ones quaking!!! :)

Magloader

I received a lovely package today. Guess what was in it? No, I am sorry kDan, it wasn't a bomb. Or anthrax.  It was in fact....

String to help me build a tent that won't fall down. Unlike a certain New Yorker tent I saw......

Magloader

And the best part..IDENTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! I am now official!!

For all your faults,CH, you do send good tent string and make good dog tags. You rock.  :bow:
And how did you know my birthday( My REAL birthday, kDan. Learn to speak the truth!) was exactly 22 days away? DO you want some cookies to eat in kDans face??? ;)

CharlieHotel

Oh and tell Mom I didn't misspell her name. Shootslikeagrl is all the characters they had. Jeeze she's got a long name! I was gonna make it hootslikeagirl but that was just silly...

CH

Quote from: Magloader on March 24, 2012, 01:15:55 AM
And the best part..IDENTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! I am now official!!

For all your faults,CH, you do send good tent string and make good dog tags. You rock.  :bow:
And how did you know my birthday( My REAL birthday, kDan. Learn to speak the truth!) was exactly 22 days away? DO you want some cookies to eat in kDans face??? ;)

Father Mike

who wants ramsuer 2 12  rockers ...........we need address to get them to you  :cool2: