News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC Ramseur 2-12!

Started by kDan, February 28, 2012, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

I got mine.  They're awesome.

Mike, I just sent out a notification to everybody on my e-mail list.

Thanks, Brother!

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

WhyWon

Ramseur (2-12!!) rockers?   I'll take two, if you have 'em.

I'll PM you a mailing address.

-Y1
NRA Patron • GOA Life • SAF Life • MSI Life • VCDL • RWVA
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

Father Mike

e mail me address and names dont ask to pay for them there free @)

Father Mike

ROCKERS ON THERE WAY THANKS TO CH FOR MAILING IF YOE KNOW ANY ONE NOT ON THE FOURM GET TO THEM THIS WAS A GREAT RBC AND WE NEED TO SHOW IT  @)

Reclaimer

2-12 Rockers? Why Father Mike, this is too much! It's beyond all belief! My most heartfelt gratitude!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

CharlieHotel

Be sure to genuflect...

@)

CH

Quote from: Docboy on March 27, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
2-12 Rockers? Why Father Mike, this is too much! It's beyond all belief! My most heartfelt gratitude!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Father Mike

JUST DOIN MY PART TO MAKING THIS SEED GROW. THE PATCH MAN WILL DO ALL RBC, STATES AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT  @) 

Magloader

Thanks Father Mike! I shall wear mine with pride  :bow: :bow:
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Father Mike

rockers rockers rockers ......... :sos:

WhyWon

I got mine yesterday. Many thanks!

-Y1
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

Magloader

I also got mine yesterday and they 'rock' (no pun intended) Thank you!!!
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Father Mike

ThaiFighter

2-12!!!!

GOt mine yesterday also.  Many thaanks!  I will wear them with pride. :)
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

kDan

Not to jump-start this thread again, but I know some of you will appreciate this:

"bring me cashews, human, then go away while I plot ways to kill you..."

212 is adjusting well to life in the city.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Father Mike

punk rockin .....Kdan...she looks great good to see you dident feed her to that rabbit......

Magloader

Well thank Heavens SOMEONE knows how to handle you kDan!

slim

Looks like she's been eating well. That was the hungriest cat I'd ever seen. But still, pretty awesome that she knew the drill. "Ramseur...... meow(2-12!)"

Father Mike

slim did you get 2-12 rockers :DH:

KARDIAK KID

Wow Kdan, it only took 212 two months to train you.....
Dusty old helmet, rusty old gun,
They sit in the corner and wait –
Two souvenirs of the Second World War
That have withstood the time, and the hate.
Many times I've wanted to ask them –
And now that we're here all alone,
Relics all three of a long ago war –
Where has freedom gone?
Mute witness to a time of much trouble,
Where kill or be killed was the law –
Were these implements used with high honor?
What was the glory they saw?
Freedom flies in your heart like an eagle.
Let it soar with the winds high above
Among the spirits of soldiers now sleeping,
Guard it with care and with love.
I salute my old friends in the corner.
I agree with all they have said –
And if the moment of truth comes tomorrow,
I'll be free, or By God, I'll be dead!
Audie Murphy

WhyWon

Hey everyone,

We finally went to STORKCON* Red just over two weeks ago & we have a new addition to our family.  I was hoping for April 19th, but Jennifer was born April 23rd. But it turns out that on April 23, 1775:
QuoteIn Provincial Congress, at Watertown, April 23 1775 : Resolved, That the following Establishment of Forces now immediately to be raised for the Recovery and Preservation of our undoubted Rights and Liberties...
[Source: The State Library of Massachusetts]
So, naturally, we will raise her to do just that.

I can already tell she'll be an awesome riflemen; she already does an awesome floppy turkey-neck and breathes with a serene cadence.

Okay folks. I hope you're all doing well and that I'll see you on the trail again soon.

Yawn,

Y1

* STORKCON = Stork Condition, it's like the DHS threat level, except much scarier if you're the pregnant mom.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

slim

Huzzah! Big congrats! ^:)^

So does that make her Why Naught or Why Two?

(Thinking it over... I guess your wife is now why naught!)

slim

Lawrence

Giant Congratulations dear friend! Best wishes to you and your growing family.

I know there is already a young Mr. "Why Two", so I love Slim's suggestion for "Why Naught". He's a genius!

Hope to see you again soon somewhere on the trail....

Magloader

Quote from: WhyWon on May 10, 2012, 12:35:50 AM
Hey everyone,

We finally went to STORKCON* Red just over two weeks ago & we have a new addition to our family.  I was hoping for April 19th, but Jennifer was born April 23rd. But it turns out that on April 23, 1775:
QuoteIn Provincial Congress, at Watertown, April 23 1775 : Resolved, That the following Establishment of Forces now immediately to be raised for the Recovery and Preservation of our undoubted Rights and Liberties...
[Source: The State Library of Massachusetts]
So, naturally, we will raise her to do just that.

I can already tell she'll be an awesome riflemen; she already does an awesome floppy turkey-neck and breathes with a serene cadence.

Okay folks. I hope you're all doing well and that I'll see you on the trail again soon.

Yawn,

Y1

* STORKCON = Stork Condition, it's like the DHS threat level, except much scarier if you're the pregnant mom.

Oh I am so embarressed. I only just found this. Don't worry though, I gave myself a good swift kick.

She is beautiful, WhyWon. I am so happy for you and your family! And I agree with the name suggestion wholeheartedly. I bet she is going to be the spunkiest gal Appleseed has ever seen.  :)

PHenry

She will surely grow to be a high daughter of Liberty.  O0

Prayer on the way.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

WhyWon

RAMSEUR !!  2-12!!

(is this thing still on... ?)

It's been almost a year since Ramseur (2-12!) and I miss the RBC experience and all the great people I met. 

Especially in light of recent unfortunate events, it seems our mission is that much more important to "awaken" our fellow citizens.

On the positive side, I've had a lot of fun assembling several 10/22's in the past year, including from 80PCR machined receivers.  I've also discovered more pro-2A Marylanders than I knew existed and have had fun working the Annapolis Appleseeds.

In other news, my little girl is 9 months old with 3 teeth already...
My son (a/k/a WhyToo) turns six this summer, and once school is out, I'll take him to an Appleseed.
Santa recently got him nerf guns. Last week he brought home from school a picture that drew and wrote about playing with them.

Speaking of which (not counting prenatals), what is the youngest age someone made Rifleman?

In light of recent events and hard-times, I wish everyone Strength & Courage for 2013.

Be well, be safe, & if that fails - be accurate.

-WhyWon
Ramseur, 2-12 !