News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC Ramseur 2-12!

Started by kDan, February 28, 2012, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

I can't imagine things could have gone any better last week at the RWVA home range in Ramseur (2-12!), North Carolina.  We totaled 23 individual shooters and by the time we were done, we had 12 new Rifleman to add to the 8 that had already made the score previously.  At least six folks qualified at KD.  We also picked up 10 IITs and a new Shoot Boss.  I can't write much now, but I've got to get this started.  We had soo much fun.  This was HISTORIC! 

Thanks to ThaiFighter for surprising us and running the whole show on Sunday.  Thanks to Iron Pony for coming out and showing excellent Instructor skills.  Thanks to TominCT for helping in every way possible.  But most of all, thanks to Lawrence and Wildman! 

I'll be back but here's some photos anyway.  I know the blackboard in the photos says "Target Identification" and not "detection".  The times they are a changin'.  Check with Lawrence.

Here's the gang, most of us anyway...

Skeeter cleans her target.

Then she shoots Rifleman.

She's so happy even her target's smiling!

Steve Pelle qualifies at KD!

So does M1NC!

And Slim!

Dave shot Rifleman on every target.

Ben and Ken, father and son

Toy

Appleseed doesn't endorse any political party or candidate.

Iron Pony

Jeremy gets his patch from TominCT

Sydney Shoots Rifleman

Dave gets his hat from Lawrence

As does Steve

Huuh - ZAACK!

Sonny got his patch.

Adam came on steady like a bulldozer til he shot the score.

Jonathon got both a Rifleman Patch and an Orange Hat.

Tom

A New York Rifleman and Shoot Boss, CharlieHotel.

Toy!

Michele shot our high score - 242!  Beating our second place shooter (her son) by one point.

Nicest Guy you could ever wanna meet.  This is the guy who sends all of you all of your targets!

Sean and Jan

Adam

Goliath

Frank whispers sweet nothings to his rifle. 

A proper range.

Run, Steve!  They're gaining on you!

Skeeter lodging a few complaints between shots. 

Ball and Dummy, everybody's favorite!

"Okay, Everybody now! - O, I wish I was in Dixie...  Away, Away!"

It snowed the first night.  This is the midnight view from my hut.  Eerie creepiness.

A rare glimpse of the Wildman in his natural habitat.

Slim.  I can't post the naked fire dance photos.

The line on day one.

This is the best picture I got of ThaiFighter.  He saved the day on Sunday.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Magloader

Where to start, where to start. I can start at the beginning with 4,000 BC. And type a nice long reply. But I talked enough at the shoot and I won't put the whole forum through that. =D

All I can say is this was awesome, pure and simple.  It was wonderful to see TWO sets of Father/Son on the line. And to see old faces and many new ones. I have walked away with many new friends. The instruction I had already heard, this being like my tenth shoot. But I have walked away realizing how little I know. And how much more I know now after all the sage and old instructing  me.

The history was awesome ThaiFighter, and I echo kDan. You DID save us on Sunday.

Thank you so much Iron Pony for helping me with all my shooting issues, and I loved shooting your AK-47 . You have taught me much and I will keep all of your instruction in my mind for when I start Shoot bossing events.

Thank you TominCt ,Lawrence, Slim,Wildman, and CharlieHotel. You each taught me something new. There were many other IITs but I am having problems remembering them because they got in the dirt with us!!

Thank you Fred for listening and talking to me for over a hour when I was having instructional problems. It means a lot that you were willing to take time out of your schedule to help me along.

And last but not least, our wonderful shootboss,kDan. kDan, you were just awesome. Tramping around with a cane and keeping the RBC together, You did a wonderful job, and are high ranking on my list of favorite shoot bosses. And I really hope that your new cat is doing well. Many thanks for marking sharpie all over my targets. They loved it. Now your targets get the same treatment. Thank you so much for keeping us all in line. We all needed it. Especially Toy.

I have to say though I was ashamed at CharlieHotel and Slim. Both shoot bosses and I when I RSO'ed, I found BOTH of their rifles unsafe. Tsk Tsk. This cannot fly boys. Just can't. I expected better of you. I know we can't all be as wonderfully perfectly awesome as me but you can at least try. No jam for you two!! ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

In honor of Daniel Morgan, we put a watermelon up at 200 yards, and I had the honor of getting first try. I hit it once with a .223 round and then we all loaded 20 rounds each and blasted the thing!!  :---  :---  :---  :---  :--- Can we say watermelon heaven?

And lets get to the Tannerite..... How awesome is it to be shooting a target and then watch it explode and throw little pieces in the air? That has GOT to be a tradition from now on.

All in all, this was a awesome Bootcamp and I am chomping at the bit to get to my next one. One question I have though.... why was EVERYONE picking on me.....you would think I had asked for it or something.... I would NEVER do anything like that!!

Oh and I just have to say: I wasn't lodging complaints against my rifle. I was defending myself. because some smart alec shoot boss decided he HAD to pick on me in the middle of me getting thrown around on a M1A. So I was lodging complaints against him.  &) &) &) &) &) &) Just wait until we meet again kDan.
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

CharlieHotel

I don't remember singing....

Seriously though, This was Hands down, the best event I have attended. The Ramseur crew were the most gracious of hosts. I feel like I've have met my long estranged family.
My hat is off to each and every instructor, IIT and Shoot Boss...
Special thanks to WildMan who made us feel at home and brought coffee every morning. Could not possibly express my gratitude in mere words.
Lawrence kept us steady, a true gentleman, always smiling and even in temperament.
Skeeter, what can i say but Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... I found out that I will put up with almost anything for homemade jam.... Just kidding Princess. Great shooting and great Job making IIT3!

I feel I have received something of infinite value from every soul I encountered at Ramseur...

Ramseur 2-12! Ramseur 2-12! Ramseur 2-12!   Huzzah!

CH

"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Magloader

What is with the bzzzzzing??? Wrong species CH. I THINK I am a human. Can't be sure with as awesome as I am but.....
And I remember you singing. Granted, not that song, but you DID sing.
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Reclaimer

TWO-TWELVE!!!!!!!!!

This RBC was AWESOME. I have to give kudos to kDan...He's been the best shoot boss I've had, and he did a wonderful job holding the line together even during problems. He made it exiting, mixed up the AQT grinding well, yet never made anyone feel like they weren't getting their time in. Hats off to you, shoot boss. You did well.  O0 O0 O0 O0

Lawrence, I have to echo publicly the thanks I expressed to you earlier at all the help you gave me. From shooting jacket to scope, you had me covered well, thanks!

ShootsLikeAGirl, Thanks for the ride and hotel and .22 and ears and..... Lets hear it for Shooting Moms!!!

IronPony, thanks for putting up with me as I struggled with my duties as a RSO... You were very patient with me; a lot more patient than I deserved!

All you guys were awesome too, you know. I really feel like I got to know you in the week we spent together. Who votes for a 2-12 reunion sometime?

I panicked for a little bit when Maggy returned my m1a to tell me that the scope was messed up, but when I got to the KD range the rifle performed juuuuuuuust fine. I actually got my KD rifleman on that rifle, so I conclude that Maggy was just terrified of the thing, and all her problems were due to operator error. Oh well, maybe she'll learn to SHOOT someday. Probably not, but maybe  >:D

I'm so glad to hear the RBCs aren't going anywhere...I honestly think that the RBCs are the BEST thing about Appleseed. You can rest assured, I WILL be coming back and I WILL be bringing friends with me.

It was nice to be out there with you all...we had a camaraderie that was very unique.

Magloader

I ain't scared of any rifle the world has out there. Thanks for the support. OWCH!!!!! That burned.  &) &) &) &) &) Till we next shoot again.

Reclaimer

Your groups with that rifle seem to indicate otherwise. Though we shouldn't have expected better, you being a girl and all. Everyone knows girls can't shoot, so I guess we forgive you  >:D

Magloader

I had PHENOMENAL groups buster. And watch what you say, or every woman on this forum will challenge you to a duel. And we all know...Shoot like a girl..IF you can! And you can't.

kDan

Quote from: Magloader on February 28, 2012, 08:53:02 PM

I have to say though I was ashamed at CharlieHotel and Slim. Both shoot bosses and I when I RSO'ed, I found BOTH of their rifles unsafe. Tsk Tsk. This cannot fly boys. Just can't. I expected better of you. I know we can't all be as wonderfully perfectly awesome as me but you can at least try. No jam for you two!! ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

They were just trying to catch you off guard I'm sure.  See if you can do two things at once (ie - talk, and clear the line).  Congratulations Skeeter!, you passed the test!  Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to trick this one fellas.  Better luck next time.

Btw, what is this jam of which I hear tell...?  I didn't get no jam...  love jam... 

Quote from: Magloader on February 28, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
Just wait until we meet again kDan.

Hey folks, you heard it here first!  kDan is taking up Golf!  It was nice knowing you guys.  I'll be in Scotland!

I have to tell at least this one story now (more later I reckon).  When I got to Ramseur (2-12!), I hung out by the fire with CharlieHotel and the guys for a little while, but Wildman and Lawrence had held one of the cabins for me, so eventually I sloshed through the mud to my luxurious accommodations.

WoW, was I impressed by the welcome, the hospitality, respect and honor these gentleman show to visiting Shoot Bosses!  I had never really understood what was meant by Southern Hospitality before;  I mean, y'all seem to like each other well enough, but us Yanks can have a time of it down there.  But not only was there an air mattress, clean floor, coffee maker, and refrigerator, but there was a wooden box filled with tchotchkes only a Rev War Vet could admire in the proper manner.  For one, I'm a crate maker by trade, so to find this crafty wooden box on the table meant they had done their homework.  Then inside the box!  OMG, a copper cup, a pewter bowl, some home-made tools, a bone saw, a boy scout knife (freshly sharpened), and several hand towels for my hygienic maintenance!  As I went through the box, I was reminded of the geo-cache game, where one takes their hand-held gps unit and scouts hidden treasure according to coordinates posted on-line.  When you find the hidden tupperware container, you are supposed to enter your information in the little note book, then take a trinket (a matchbox car, or dinosaur eraser) and leave one (a whistle, or nifty coin).  Here was a Shoot Boss geo-cache!  Something left behind by every shoot boss that had stayed in the cabin!  Only it didn't look like anybody had taken anything.  This was good stuff, and all on the theme of American hertitage and history.  O, what Honored Secret World of enlightened mystery I had entered!  And about time!  But what would I leave in this box of the Shoot Boss Covenant?  I had brought pretty much only a backpack with me and I didn't have any 18th Century themed items, but I figured a rifle sling would not be entirely inappropriate.  I put the pewter bowl on the table and put my keys in it.  I gently folded the hand towels and arranged my house-warming items in a nifty, pleasing way.  I looked again through the tears welling in my smiling eyes and lo and behold, there was another box, this one a cardboard box full of food left behind by previous honorables.

Breakfast cereal, Chef Boyardee.  And then I saw them...  There were cookies!  Cookies!  I love cookies!  Pepperidge Farm Milanos, my favorite next to Oreos.  This was just too much.  I texted CharlieHotel to tell him of my joy.  Not only pillows on the bed, but COOKIES!!!

I floated off to sleep in the ecstacy of recognizing I had finally reached my life's goals.  I was loved by all, and had cookies too. 

I woke in the morning and stepped out into the joyous welcome of the bright Carolina Sunshine, and soon met my neighbors.  The gentleman I would get to know as Jan approached me and said, "I hope you don't mind I left some things in your hut while it was empty."  I choked up for a second, "You mean the cookies?"  He said, "Yeah, and a box of my Rendez-Vous goodies."  Jan is a mountain man re-enactor and I had rifled his kit.   Just glad I hadn't touched the cookies.  I was saving them to eat in front of CharlieHotel ("mmm - shoot boss discretion")...  Instead he gets home-made Kentucky Blackberry Jam while I'm eating powdered eggs out of a zip-lock baggie with a plastic fork.

This is just a picture of some weird guy looking in the window.  They need to get a better gate.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

kDan

In addition to showing us all she knows her stuff and what she's about, Magloader did double duty as nurse and personal assistant.  At Thurday's dinner at the Family Feedbag, she spent more than an hour pulling a monster two-week-old sliver from deep out of my hand, then on Friday, she single-handedly mopped and swept the mud from my cabin.   Not a light undertaking.  Yes, like she mentioned above, I was limping around with a cane on a stupid knee.  Cleaning that cabin was gonna be my nightmare.  Granted Wildman had offered to help me and he meant it, but he was busy shutting the place down.  In the end, I didn't have to do a thing except sit in a chair and keep her company - a pleasure.

Thank you, Skeeter.  I owe you big time.  Now go destroy something.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

CharlieHotel

Actual txt...

Mike and Frank at BIVUAC:

A quieter moment with Magloader:

KD:

Scoring and Pasting:

Docboy:

Shootslikeagirl:

Altarboy rockin the Garand!:

Sonny:

CharlieHotel:

Kirk:

TominCT:

BigRob:

The Line:

Sitting:

Morning at the KD line:

And let's not forget 2-12!

CH

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.

Magloader

Ok, kDan, so I forgot to give you jam....I apologize. I can start crying if it will help.I guess you will have to stay here and no scotland if you want any. I have cherry  jam too. And I might even make some cookies.

And no offense, you would make a pathetic golfer, so stay in the US. Keep me on my toes.

And I had been talking the whole time mom was there. I guess you were just to caught up in the loss of your cookies to pay any attention. I will not be repeating what I said either. And thanks for the tannerite. I know where a certain shoot boss lives and I bet I can find his car too........

But honestly, I was glad I could help out after all you did for the Bootcamp. I think you even got me to shut up for ten minutes once and gave everyone some peace.... ..Put it on the calender!!And of course I cleaned your hut!!The shootboss slipping and falling whilst cleaning out his hut just wouldn't go over very well. And we had such a wonderful ending watching you and CH cram half of New York into the back of your car.....

And what is with the peanut gallery comments? I NEVER even ONCE mentioned ANYONE being the peanut gallery..I am not that cruel. I would never do something as evil as that.

And to CH. The picture with the caption of a silent moment with Magloader? I was talking then too. You will never be able to get me to stop talking, so I suggest you just don't give me your phone number. =D

kDan

I dropped the peanut gallery comment and all the rest, cuz all kidding aside, you, your mom, your brother, and that big scary guy you brought with you all turned out to be a-okay.  I wanted to make that clear.

I can say all of that with sincerity until perhaps I see one of your clog dancing videos.  Then all bets are off.

My phone number is all over this forum, but thank providence you can't seem to find it!!!  Scotland here I come.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Magloader

Well guess what? CH squealed on you and I was the one who called yesterday. Just for that, no clogging for you!!! And i can clog pretty well for where I am at!

I am going to go get my phone right now. Because see...you called me back. I love caller ID.  Better start for Scotland pretty soon kDan ma boy.

kDan

Fine, call me.  I've got some more home-school jokes for you.

Isn't anybody else gonna respond?  I'm having flash backs!

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

CharlieHotel

Magloader

HEY!! First skeeter jokes and now homeschool jokes. And all CH can do is watch. How unfair. Although I know everyone cannot be as wonderfully charming,awesome, and perfect as me, the least you could do is try, Charlie.

But as long as homeschool jokes are around, I have PLENTY of New Yorker jokes. Like how long does it take a New Yorker to set up a tent? Answer: I don't know. It keeps falling down.

Have fun in Scotland kDan!!! I betcha I can find you out there. Just look for either a muddy hut, or a broken down tent.  ;)

M1NC

Well I'll add my .02 - though I was only there for Thursday Saturday and Sunday I want to say I was so impressed by the enthusiasm and energy everyone had - that was a fantastic group of real Americans, and the camaraderie and friendship I saw gives me a lot of hope for the future of the program.

Many thanks to kDan and everyone who gave me feedback for my KD qualification!  That's one thing to cross off my bucket list.  Now for that red hat...

Skeeter, I think Kdan has already hit all your highlights  @@)

Toy, the orange hat looks good on you, as does that rifleman patch!

Thanks to IronPony for all his hard work and the carpool
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

CharlieHotel

QuoteAnd all CH can do is watch.

I was also eating popcorn...  ::)

CH

Magloader

CH has made a appearance!! Lovely! Are you done cleaning the mud out of your poor tent that collapsed a million times? Or did you take up golf and head out with kDan?

Dakota

"A New York Rifleman and Shoot Boss, CharlieHotel."

OMG, CH from NY made SB in NC at RBC! O0 PBR me ASAP!!

Congratulations Chris! Maybe I will give you some  pre-ban 30's to celebrate!!  ^:)^
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

VietVet

Congrats CH!
Another New Yorker gets the Green Hat.
Or is it Red and Black now?
Either way you made us proud. Wear it with pride my friend.
See you back in that sand pit called Calverton.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

PHenry

Very inspiring! I'm glad to see that TF hasn't been slack since leaving Florida!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

sgtrock

Congratulations Chris on the Green Hat,,, Shoot Boss CharlieHotel,,, Has a ring to it doesn't it.. Nice work..

kDan

Quote from: Dakota on February 29, 2012, 05:44:37 PM

"A New York Rifleman and Shoot Boss, CharlieHotel."

OMG, CH from NY made SB in NC at RBC! O0 PBR me ASAP!!

Congratulations Chris! Maybe I will give you some  pre-ban 30's to celebrate!!  ^:)^

We're awaiting the official official from Instructor Promotions, which I put in for today, so stay tuned...  We should have the whole "Newest Shoot Boss" thread going pretty soon. 

We all know he can do it. 
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Lawrence

Ramseur 2/12! Observations....

I LOVE NEW YORKers' !!! A special thanks to each and all for driving 14 hours each way and spending a week in the heart of Dixie with the like minded and ever faithful! Americans All!

Patriots from Florida, Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Connecticut, New York, and North Carolina in this group. 

Best picture I've ever seen of Wildman. I'd recognize his "Rough-out Corcoran Jump Boots" anywhere!

Yes, 1000th of a second shutter speed will give the impression that Magloader's lips are not moving.

VICTORIA!!!! The KD line is WAITING!!!!

Kdan, our celebrity shoot boss is unquestionably the best shoot boss, photog and caption writer in the program. (This is a challenge to Huff to step up and travel to the "Home Range", where his good looks will remain unchallenged except by SLIM, right Maggie! Please bring HQ.

Tears came to my eyes as Charlie Hotel sang.....and was promoted to SB.

Tears came to my eyes as I met Slim......

Tears came to my eyes each night at dinner.....from laughing....

Tears genuinely came to my eyes as I realized that with people like this, we can save this country! They populate Appleseed in every state in this nation. God Bless Fred.

A special thanks to Jan our re enactor. Our guest cabin is now furnished with an ingenious hand made gun rack, and clothes caddy. All constructed in advance as a lasting contribution to the program. Being of advance age, he and I frequently exchanged senior marksmanship techniques. Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and vigor.

BYE MoMmmmmmm!!!!!!

M1NC, our perpetual and longest serving IIT1 (over two years?) gets a promotion. I told him his shooting career is coming to an end, it's all Appleseed from here.

Toy finally invalidated his ROC card. He had to become an instructor to continue to shoot at Ramseur. Welcome to the program old friend!

Hello MoMmmmmm!!!!! Back from Kentucky.

Best Father and Son campers I've ever seen. Great forethought and outstanding amenities! Everything but a recliner. Florida should be proud.

Frank! What's the first thing we do in prep when on the KD range?

Best of luck to Steve who leaves for Army Basic Training with outstanding marksmanship skills and a Rifleman score at KD with a Garand! He never road in the range truck. Ran all the way to score his targets. Gung Ho! Ramseur 2/12!

Girl Scout Cookies for the SB from Adam.

No, iron pony is not Amish.

Goliath promised to join the AS Supply Corps. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A rifleman persists. On Friday evening, just before dusk with most RBC participants already on the road, Sean requests that a Red Hat (The Kid) reopen the firing line to please shoot one more AQT and fires his first rifleman score. IAO! Jan, you have a fine son!

Six current Shoot Bosses instructing at a record RBC. What is this program coming to?

Magloader

Oh Lawrence Lawrence Lawrence......When I thought I had a friend.....you turn on me.....not you too!!! Whatever will I do? I am getting it on all sides......

And we DO all know that I am better looking and more dashing than Huff/SPQR. It's a well known fact!!! And even if the camera makes it LOOK like I was silent we all know I WAS talking. Optical disillusion.

Anyway Lawrence, it is so awesome to see you on here! And it was so great to see you at the RBC. You supplied my targets...and my rifle...and the line I ran....and the huts we stayed in...and the KD range which I really need to go back and qualify on.. and a million other things. You really made it happen. Every time I come out I am so happy to see you and give you a hug. I will be back soon I promise!

kDan

Quote from: Docboy on February 28, 2012, 10:40:25 PM
All you guys were awesome too, you know. I really feel like I got to know you in the week we spent together. Who votes for a 2-12 reunion sometime?

How 'bout 2-13!

I'm so glad to hear the RBCs aren't going anywhere...I honestly think that the RBCs are the BEST thing about Appleseed.

That's what I've been saying for four years!  Appleseed events are usually two days long because that's what people can generally do.  But a week!  Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.  Of 23 shooters, we picked up 12 new Rifleman for a total of 20 on that line!  How many folks would have to wait how many more months to make that cut?  And what did we get, like 10 IIT's?  Figure two or three drop out and the rest make it to Red Hat by the time two years are up.  Them's good numbers.  And then there's the KD quallies!  RBC is the way to go. 

It was nice to be out there with you all...we had a camaraderie that was very unique.

Well, there you have it don't you.  Appleseeders are folks worth getting to know, and what better way than to do that than see them in the morning before they've had their coffee, or after a week with no shower, limping around in muddy boots looking for that thing they had just a minute ago... 

Docboy, it was a pleasure getting to know such a fine young man as yourself.  I will see you on the trail, perhaps right back at Ramseur. 
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

kDan

Quote from: Lawrence on February 29, 2012, 09:42:48 PM
Six current Shoot Bosses instructing at a record RBC. What is this program coming to?

What did Fred say when he was talking to us?...  When half of all Americans are Shoot Bosses, the country will be safe and we can shut down the program.  We will have won.  ...something like that...  can't remember exactly...

Tears come to my eyes, Lawrence, when I recognize the earnestness and hardwork you personally put into this program.  Graciously, every so often something or someone comes along to re-inspire me with this program, and you are that.  You and I started talking about this event almost six months ago, so now it's over and what do we do?  Is it time to start talking about next year?

God Bless Lawrence!
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout