News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka City,Feb.25-26 2012 (MGAR)

Started by Sly223, February 27, 2012, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Weather or not I'm on the Schedule now or not,
I will be at all the events at the two Myakka,Ranges,MGAR & RCR!
We all have horses, in each and every Race,
They do not participate in every heat.
I will not let anyone ever tell me I don't have a horse in the race. :DH:Look there's my horse now!
I may shoot their horse so we are in the same boat!LOL
Tom,I'm sure we will work together someday,if we can get you out from under Bruce's wings!
Just kiddin'see ya at the IBC I hope.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

TomM1Thumb

LOL, I like working Events close to home(don't We all?)

Worked Palm Bay with Eric, Had a Great time. I will be at the IBC.

After DeadEyeRed takes Her Orange Hat, We may travel further a Field.

Have a Great Day!  May God Bless All Here!!

Tom
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Sly223

That was our plan originally,
but we were celebrating our patches,
and now she has to take care of our twosoon to be riflemans! ..:..
In Liberty,God bless!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

LadyMiddlebrook

Hey, Sly223 - For some reason my avatar disappeared???  Anyway, the Middlebrooks are going to try to make RCR!  We may know by Sunday night.  We will let you know.

Oh, also, Ed is wondering how to use his certificate for the Garand??

ItsanSKS

Please see this page for info on how to order from the CMP:
http://www.thecmp.org/Sales/eligibility.htm

Your RWVA membership card satisfies the membership in CMP affiliated organization, your green certificate of marksmanship activity card satisfies the marksmanship component;  all that is left is to send a copy of your birth certificate (or passport) along with copies of the other relevant paperwork, and a check or money order for the cost of your rifle and shipping... 

Takes all of 20 minutes to order from the CMP for the first time, and much of that is just tracking down the paperwork... Once you've done it once, the CMP keeps your info on file, so your next order is streamlined... 

Couldn't be easier to get your hands on "The greatest battle implement ever devised.."

Prices aren't getting any cheaper, and M1's aren't being made any more... Get your hands on a piece of history, before, well, before they're history!

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Son of Summers Middlebrook

So, what is the best way to go for the M1 Garand...Harrington & Richardson or Springfield?  I'm searching for opinions.
Thanks
In ye name of God Amen,  Thanks be given to God and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die. First of all I give and recommend my soul unto ye hand of God who gave it hoping for ye pardon of all my sins through ye merits of Jesus Christ my only redeemer.
( From the will of Johnathan Middlebrook of the colony of Connecticut.  Soldier in the Early Indian War 1706.)  FOREVER FREE!

Son of Summers Middlebrook

Did some research and went with the Springfield Service Grade.  Mailed it all off today!  Can't wait!  It was an anniversary present from my loving wife!!!  Thank you Baby, I thank God for you every day!!!  You Are the very best!!!
In ye name of God Amen,  Thanks be given to God and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die. First of all I give and recommend my soul unto ye hand of God who gave it hoping for ye pardon of all my sins through ye merits of Jesus Christ my only redeemer.
( From the will of Johnathan Middlebrook of the colony of Connecticut.  Soldier in the Early Indian War 1706.)  FOREVER FREE!

LadyMiddlebrook

Hey, Sly223 - Is it possible for me to borrow your 1022 again if my AR-22 is not back from S&W by April 21st?  I'd really appreciate it, but I will also understand if it is not available.

Thanks,
LadyMiddlebrook

To my husband - Your welcome ;)

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

LadyMiddlebrook

Thanks!  Got a call that it is in, gonna go pick it up and shoot it Saturday! 

Hey, anyone know why I may have lost my Avatar pic???

Sly223

Your avitar is back sometimes it takes a while to load! ..:..
Keep us posted where will you be going,(what range)to check Rifle?
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Sly223

Tom,
I will be there,(I almost never miss a MGAR or RCR event).
Itsansks is the SB for his last time as a resident,
My last chance to expunge info. from this youthful wealth of knowledge,I am proud to call him my mentor.
Even though he is 11 yrs my junior.
The April 19th events are compelling.
We had Alkiford sign up this am. ..:.. ..:..
Where will you be somewhere on the trail is the only acceptable answer! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

TomM1Thumb

I have been signed up for NSB for Quite a while, I think I will be using for My base venues, NSB close to Home. Bunnell My Shooting club. and Clermont, cause Teresa has Kin nearby.

That being said, Do not think That We 3 will not be working an Event together soon! I think some where before year's end, IF not sooner!
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Sly223

Great Tom,
and yes we will make it happen at least once prior to the end of the year,you will get Bruce and Brian,you may have overheard me give these two gentleman a difficult time that's how i keep my Seniors in line,But I love these guys they are priceless as to the wealth of info. I am able to download anytime I am around them I part better in many ways.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!