News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Online Promotions - Help Wanted.

Started by AFTERMATH, March 12, 2012, 09:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

We need an Appleseeder, with a facebook account to represent MN at the regional level on the: Project Appleseed - Central Plains Region page.

Responsibilities:  Keeping the page; current, on message, informative and interactive - by posting promotional information, AAR's, events, articles, and etc...

Schedule:  You should be administering the page on an almost daily basis.  Listing, posting, responding as necessary to exploit the full potential of this opportunity.

Compensation:  We'll double your pay - AND - you get a legitimate reason to be on facebook!   ^-^

This position will be ongoing, and within the jurisdiction of promotions at a regional and Nat'l level.

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll direct you to the right persons.

Thanks,

Alex
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]