News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winona, MN -- Sept. 1-2, 2012 -- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Started by AFTERMATH, August 27, 2012, 08:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Wait for it...............................................Wait for it...................................................Wait for it...................................................This weekend's event in Winona is.........................     SOLD OUT!!!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

George Hacker

Wait for it...............................................Just a second...................................................It's coming soon...................................................Congratulations, Aftermath and the rest of Team Minnesota!
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

FreedomV

Great job K!, time for a wider line, on to Marshal, Rochester, Wells!
Illegitimi non carborundum

AFTERMATH

Quote from: ShadowMan on August 27, 2012, 09:19:29 PM
Wait for it...............................................Just a second...................................................It's coming soon...................................................Congratulations, Aftermath and the rest of Team Minnesota!

Thanks but Koscuisko should get the bulk of the credit.
He made it happen.  I'm just here 'cause I look good. %)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Cooper

The Floggings Will Continue Until the INSTRUCTION Improves!

We have opportunities for more IIT's to come and learn at this SOLD OUT event, and I can PROMISE a unique and worthwhile learning experience for all!!  You WILL be put to good use, and you WILL have a very special weekend of old school style AS trail learning and camaraderie...

I'm getting old and I'm battling some debilitating medical issues that are already restricting my ability to participate in AS events.  If you've thought about working/learning under the tutelage of "Cooper the Obnoxious and Universally Irritating," you are advised that such opportunities will soon become rare, at least temporarily.

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFERING !!!  SIGN UP NOW for an experience of a lifetime!

Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Johnnyappleseed

viewed on a license plate frame " Id rather be in Winona"  ;D
seconded !  ;)
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Cooper on August 28, 2012, 11:38:21 PM
The Floggings Will Continue Until the INSTRUCTION Improves!

We have opportunities for more IIT's to come and learn at this SOLD OUT event, and I can PROMISE a unique and worthwhile learning experience for all!!  You WILL be put to good use, and you WILL have a very special weekend of old school style AS trail learning and camaraderie...

I'm getting old and I'm battling some debilitating medical issues that are already restricting my ability to participate in AS events.  If you've thought about working/learning under the tutelage of "Cooper the Obnoxious and Universally Irritating," you are advised that such opportunities will soon become rare, at least temporarily.

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFERING !!!  SIGN UP NOW for an experience of a lifetime!

Jackie the Rifledog

Ain't no joke, either!  >:D

By the way, a few of us, including Johnnyappleseed himself, still remember the first shoot at Winona.  Which happens to be the first shoot in Minnesota.  Which just so happens to have been on Labor Day weekend in 2008 - Four years ago!
LINK:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=3780.0

-:)