News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calverton, NY Instructor Fun Shoot, November... something...

Started by kDan, December 30, 2011, 06:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

This is what the main commercial line looks like on a typical Saturday at Calverton, and that's not the only one. These are just random shooters.  There's a line of cars on the road waiting to get in.  Who says New Yorkers don't shoot.

BIGROB, and that's our private line behind him.  We special.

CharlieHotel

Da Boyz

VietVet

FastFrank777

Mike remembers the old days at Calverton, when it was Disneyland.  Spackle lids, televisions, and refrigerators beware...  "Guys, hold your fire and help me push this car..."

Blue the Range Dog calling the line.  I'm not the one who dressed him up.  I swear I'm not.  Okay I did do the glasses maybe, but not the hat.  I'm not one of those people dresses up their animals to take pictures and put them on the internet. 

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

kDan

Quote from: American Amazon on January 06, 2012, 01:11:48 PM
A shout-out to everybody who 'Seeds at Calverton, NY!  That's the range nearest to where I grew up.  (I didn't shoot back then - but boy, do I shoot now!)  When's the next shoot out there?   ;)

-American Amazon, near Castro Valley, CA

Last weekend of this month.  You should make it back.  Any family still here?
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout