News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lemoore,California December17/18/2011

Started by Johnnyappleseed, December 18, 2011, 12:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Men who truly know what they are about .
This event had attendee's who exhibit all the characteristics of Riflemen .

We expect to have new RM tommorrow !

Feel free to add comments , as typical IM exhausted !  ;D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

psubond

Had a great time.  tons of thanks to Johnny and Steve for all the help and instruction to make it possible for me to make Rifleman.  was great meeting Johnny Andrew Duane and Jesse and was great seeing Steve again..  looking forward to seeing you guys again as i will be attending many more appleseeds to improve my skills and to assist others to do the same.

Dofthew

Hi All. Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to participate in my first appleseed event. I learned alot about marksmansip and my own abilities. Thanks to Richard and Steve for your time and insight. I look forward to trying again in the near future.

Garand56

My personal thanks to JohnnyA and Chuckar Hunter who stepped up at literally the last second to cover this event after I ended up in the emergency room on Friday night. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and it sounds like you had a great shoot.I'm truely sorry that I had to miss it.

G56
We're surrounded...that simplfies the problem.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations Mike on achieving the Rifleman score  O0 Thanx for voluntering to help as an IIT  O0
Many thanx to Steve(ChukarHunter ) who did a great job as IIT .

Steve has personal experiance with the origin and meaning of the term 5th column ,as his father told him 1st hand of how it happened in Spain. I would sure like to see the story written , so I all can use it ,as related by ChukarHunter.

I sure appreciate the wonderful dinner and breakfast provided by David (Garand56) and his lovely wife . It was great to see you David and nice to meet Mrs G56. Thank you so much !
Your game room will be in my thoughts for quite some time (probably forever) really spectacular .
The goodies provided by MrsG56 -were sure enjoyed during an extended prep period .

Duane showed up sunday with a trap line rifle (tube fed) and after shooting the redcoat , Steve and I called him a ringer ! Nice groups
Mike found a speed loader for Duane and he shot in the 170s ,as I recall  :D - Duane joined rwva and has a roc card .

Andrew  finsished with nice groups and scores in the 150s --he will be back as he bought the roc card too.

Jesse our youngest shooter achieved scores within the marksman category .
I will add more , when i retrieve my notes .
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge