News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Deal/Lubbock, TX - December 3-4th

Started by XTR, November 30, 2011, 01:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XTR

Forecast shows very winter weather for this Appleseed.  I cannot wait to get one of the new patches!

XTR

Today was cold at first, but it warmed up after lunch. 
Two shooters almost made Rifleman with 207 scores.

George Hacker

How did you do, XTR?  Were you one of the 207's?  How did your red coats turn out?  What was the most helpful tip that improved your shooting for you today?

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

XTR

Yes, I shot a 207 yesterday.
I did not return today.
I think the practice of NPOA is the most helpful tip for me for shooting prone.
First Redcoat was everything but the 400 yd had one dropped...the last redcoat was a clean sweep. 

George Hacker

Quote from: XTR on December 04, 2011, 07:32:57 PM
First Redcoat was everything but the 400 yd had one dropped...the last redcoat was a clean sweep.
Well done!  O0  I shot only one redcoat today and I cleaned everything except the shingle so you shot better than me today. :)

Glad to hear the NPOA concept was a breakthrough.  It was a breakthrough for me when I learned it at my first Appleseed.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,

NPOA works for everything!!! ;)

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."