News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua, OH - Nov 5th, 6th 2011

Started by RedNekEngr, November 07, 2011, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedNekEngr

What a beautiful weekend to enjoy the outdoors with some very fine Americans.   O0 Piqua Fish and Game graciously allowed the use of their top notch facilities for the purpose of returning America back to a land of doers instead of hapless slackers.   %) Our shooters were few, but their hearts were big and dedicated to the cause.  Rick confirmed his skills as a rifleman on his third different rifle.   :bow: After proving to himself he's a rifleman no matter what rifle he uses, he accepted the orange hat!  HUZZAH!!!   ^:)^

Bill and Zach, you're both improving with each string of fire.  Just practice what you've learned at home and put all of the pieces together, and that patch will be in you're grasp soon.

Thanks to my great Piqua BOTG staff (TheBuckeyeTrapper and DGMilty) for making this weekend so enjoyable.  I definitely am looking forward to working with you guys in the future.

It was also a wonderful surprise to have our MIA SI appear on Saturday and give some invaluable instruction to the group.   @)

Pictures of the weekend to follow.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

RedNekEngr

Pictures of the weekend.

"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Theophilus

Joni and I would like to congratulate the new Orange Hat on his accomplishments.

We know he (and his family) will make a tremendous addition to the Ohio team.

^:)^  Congrats, Rick!   ^:)^

Joni and Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

Ratchett

Congrats Rick!! I am just sorry I was not there to see that shiny orange hat on your head!!

Thank you for stepping up!!

In His grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley