News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Eureka, KS Sept 24-25th 2011

Started by 4bfox, September 26, 2011, 06:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

Another excellent shoot in the rolling Flint Hills of Kansas! PERFECT weather (finally)...70's-80's, overcast on Saturday and cloudless Sunday. CONGRATS to bowmaker...promoted to IIT3!

We had two shooters knocking on the door...John and Rocky. Use the dryfire target, 6 steps and come back next time! The rest of our students made good gains over the weekend, and we hope to see you back, too...use the tools we gave you!

THANKS Joel and Kim for driving your restored deuce and a half...I was VERY impressed!

Thanks again to Bonnie and Audie at Christian Hills Camp....our excellent facility in Eureka for our monthly shoots!

PLEASE POST your pics...my camera seems to be misplaced...
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

Pretty good weekend.  Nice to finally see an event with some good weather.

Hopefully we'll get some more people coming out from referrals.  Rocky said he had a good time and passed out a few brochures to some people. 

POP

Glad you could make the event, ksuguy.  Keep the faith.  The old saying "Build it, they will come" is true for Appleseed.  It is precisely because you believe in the mission that "they" will come.  Next month may also be small but, one day you will pack the house. 

All you fine folks in KS can pat yourselves on the back for the job you are doing.

Ben, 70s & 80s ... hmmm.  All I have ever seen in Eureka is High 90s and triple digits.  Maybe I'll have to cross border raid next spring.

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

4bfox

SURE beat the 107-108ยบ of July and August this year....whew! Taking breaks every couple stages...we went through a LOT of water this summer...

And you're welcome back whenever Pop...you're gettin' to be a pretty good hand!

Ben
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

The lost is found....have a few pics:

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10