News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Blackfoot, ID AAR - Sept. 17 & 18, 2011

Started by Critical Mass, September 17, 2011, 01:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Critical Mass

Well, the field of fire is setup and the instructors are ready.   This event will be the third one at Cedar Hills Gun Club in the last year.

Weather started out rainy for the setup on Friday, but was blue skies and sunshine by early afternoon.  Spotty thundershowers forecast for Saturday, but temps in the hi-60's / low 70's promise to make this a great event.
Fear out of experience is to be . . . conquered,
Fear out of ignorance is to be . . . STUPID!

Dresden James

Well this is my third attempt to put today's pictures up on the site. 
"When a well packaged web of lies has been gradually sold to the masses over generations, the Truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."  -DJ

Dresden James

Okay, that worked.  I'll try to add another 10 pictures.  Weather was good but wind was annoying.  Hope to post new Riflemen pictures tomorrow.
"When a well packaged web of lies has been gradually sold to the masses over generations, the Truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."  -DJ

Dresden James

Well the forum only seems to like five pictures at a time.....so here are some more.

Johnnyappleseed

Looks like a good shoot  O0

Thanx Jerry for  taking this on such short notice.

Hi to Everyone --see you on the trail .

Enjoyed the pics , keep them coming  ;D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Heavy Cav

Enjoyed the short time I was on site.

That was the first Pic of Me ever on a AppleSeed Line not sweating.  Thanks!

Hope to see some of You in Pocatello.

In Liberty,
HC
22LR, .223, .308, 30-06, NEXT...

ID_Hezekiah

Quote from: Johnnyappleseed on September 18, 2011, 01:57:40 AM
Looks like a good shoot  O0

Thanx Jerry for  taking this on such short notice.

Hi to Everyone --see you on the trail .

Enjoyed the pics , keep them coming  ;D
We had an excellent shoot!  Sorry that you couldn't make the return, Richard - but Jerry did a great job as our Shoot Boss and we qualified 7 out of 10 shooters on Sunday as Riflemen (and two accepted the Orange Hat)!
The British learned to dread the frequent appearances of this dire rider at unexpected points along the route of their passage, for his aim was true, and the economical principles in which he was trained forbade his wasting powder and ball.

s4b1106

Sunday was a great shoot day!  Thanks to all those, instructors and shooters, that helped my daughter get her patch!  Whether it is instruction or encouragement, we all affect the outcome for each other.  We had a great bunch of shooters, you supported each other well. To those who were awarded patches, congratulations.  To those who weren't, keep at it.  If this were easy, everybody would do it!

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,
Please forgive the time it has taken to post in this AAR as I just got home from the rest of my vacation.
It is my sincere honor to have served such fine awakening Americans this weekend at the Cedar Hills Gun Club in  Blackfoot, Idaho.  It does my heart good to be in the company of folks like y'all.
Never before have I been on the line where so many, in one day, rose to the level of Rifleman;
Gene B - Rifleman
Ben H - Rifleman
James J - Rifleman
Robert W - Rifleman
Mike L - Rifleman
Steve H - Rifleman
Rebecca C - Rifleman (Riflewoman)

All the rest of the shooters on the line were knocking on the door, with most scores in the 190's to low 200's as our time together came to an end on Sunday afternoon.
A special thanks goes out to Michael C and Steve H for accepting the commitment and challenges of taking an Orange Hat thereby joining the Project Appleseed Instructor Cadre as IIT's.
As I look forward in time I believe that I will surely meet some of you as we trudge the Happy Appleseed Trails!
"...till we meet again...", HappyTrails....Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Jerry Hall

More Pic's...

Of course AQT Scores of 211 required a christening in North Bridge Water!!!
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Roland

That's a lot of riflemen, even by Idaho standards!

Good job guys.

Roland
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations to Idaho's new Riflemen O0

Welcome aboard and see you all on the trail .

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

oladcock

Good job folks and Jerry, glad you are back, now get to work! :)...Note to enemies of America, stay out of IDAHO if ya know what's good for ya! :)...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx