News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OTTAWA ILLINOIS AAR. Split weekend shoot / Day One, July 10th

Started by Pappy, July 14, 2011, 10:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pappy

Hello Group; This was Day one of a split event at the Ottawa Illinois Buffalo Rock Shooting Park.
We had Three shooters, a orange hat who came to sharpen or stay sharp was Marty the Mountain man 222. Our new addition to the Applecorps and Team Illinois- Amber Waves. A Range Officer from Buffalo Rock shooting park, Erik is Illinois newest Rifleman!!!! O0 O0.
Promotions, M1D to IIT4, Brown Bess Ed, to IIT4, Tornado, to IIT3
also attending Boomer_EOD. Oh I did Fail to mention our long distance traveler
06en, who traveled to Ottawa for this shoot during a visit to Sheridan Illinois from Washington State. We were very happy to have you with us for another great shoot.

These one day events are catching on, slowly. It would be nice if we had a way to get the Email Address of folks who attended a event in the past year or so, so we could let them know we are thinking of them and to envite them back to get there Riflemans patch. These folks would be a great target group for the one day shoot as they should have things together better than the first time.

Photos are prohibited at this range but these were not taken there.
They are for entertainment only. Sponge bob did not have a nice day.
Appleseed Always, Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Gumballhead

Quote from: Pappy on July 14, 2011, 10:30:33 PM
Photos are prohibited at this range but these were not taken there.
They are for entertainment only. Sponge bob did not have a nice day.

**) **)

I've been waiting to see this picture for some time.

Sounds like a good shoot, see you there for the 2nd half!

Missouri Brigade

Pappy

And a HEARTY WELL DONE ON YOUR RED HAT Missouri Brigade. Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Amber Waves

My husband and I really enjoyed the one day "Appleseed".  It was easier in finding a babysitter and on the body.  Tempts weren't too high, but it is summer, and you can't be too careful.

I very much enjoyed sharing the history for the first time and the informality of the telling.  Can't wait to be able to do all "three strikes" from memory.  This is fun.

Garand69

Hope we see you and the husband this coming weekend for "Day 2"  O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz