News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Beaver Falls, PA June 11-12, 2011

Started by EZ3, June 14, 2011, 06:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

The forecast was gloomy, but the weather both days was AWESOME!  Half of the ten students who arrived bright and early Saturday were repeat Appleseeders, four of them still seeking the coveted Rifleman patch.

MrHappy drilled the troops relentlessly on the steady hold factors and other marksmanship fundamentals.

And on Sunday, with another returning Appleseeder joining the original 10 students, teachable attititudes and persistent practice paid off!

Congratulations to Dave, Dan, Steve, Joe, and Brian on some excellent shooting!

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

MrHappy

A splendid event indeed. I really like the range at Beaver Valley Club, the surrounding camp grounds are delightful and home to the BIGGEST wolf spiders anywhere (nothing like a midnight outhouse adventure!! Lucky for me there  was a marauding raccoon I was able to grab and toss to the spider. By the time the spider had finished the 'coon I  was locked up safe in the car.).
A fine group of shooters with good attitudes, very teachable as the number of Rifleman patches awarded shows. As always, it was a pleasure to work with EZ3. I was able to present a great deal of instruction and even stumbled through the 3rd strike, mostly, kinda. EZ3, you're a good sport.
I can't wait to come back!
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten