News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Washington State Applecore Liaison

Started by 06en, May 11, 2011, 09:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06en

Greetings one and all. This Thread is to thank and congratulate Joni for stepping up to lead Washington State as our very own Applecore Liaison. Just about everything that one needs or wants to know about Applecore can be found at:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=384.0

All those interested in working in Applecore definitely need to check out the link provided above.  It is a wonderfull way to help support Project Appleseed without going the Instructor route. If you are already an IIT, and the Applecore path seems more appealing to you, I as the Washington State Coordinator have absolutely no problem with you being an individual with hats of many different colors.

If you have any questions about Applecore within Washington State, Please feel free to PM Joni, cause she is the go to gal, and she will be more than happy to assist you in any manner that she can.

Again, thanks for all you do Joni.  O0

Regards
Brian

hawkhavn

YAY Joni!
Thank you and way to go,
HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Evenstar

Congrats Joni! Thanks for all you do, and for stepping up (once again ;))! O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Ratchett

WOO HOO JONI!!  Washington is in good hands for sure. Thanks for all you do O0

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

AuntieBellum

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Western Rose

Thank you, Joni!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I know you already know this, but I'm only a message away. ;)
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

TruTenacity

Ditto what everyone said.  Thanks for all you and Theophilus do for AS! 
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Joni

Thanks everyone, gosh I didn't even know about this thread!! I haven't done anything yet, Auntiebellum got it all done, I just have to finish reading all the stuff!! and be at the shoots. I may have to go without Theophilus last of May to Castle Rock to Blue Hat that one, but I am ready!!
Sorry, I will try to stay on top of all the postings, still learning my way around the WHOLE site.
Thanks all,
Joni