News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Started by Western Rose, May 08, 2011, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Western Rose

Moms...
Written by Ishy

Without you we wouldn't be a nation...be a free people...be alive.  Without your sacrifice we wouldn't know what it means to be a patriot...be a citizen...be an American.  Without your guidance we couldn't be successful...be productive...be blessed.

Thank you for living the life we were meant to pursue. 
Thank you for teaching us not to make the same mistakes as those before us.
Thank you for instilling Godly values into our beliefs.
Thank you for sheltering us from the evils of the world.
Thank you for persevering despite the extreme challenges of motherhood.
Thank you for those sleepless nights you spent on your knees on our behalf.
Thank you for demonstrating gracious womanhood.
Thank you for emulating Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your unfailing love and compassion.
Thank you for being YOU.

"Motherhood is priced of God, at price no man may dare to lessen or misunderstand."  ~Helen Hunt Jackson

Happy Mother's Day from the Appleseed youth!

Hey Mom,

I want to say thank you for who you are to me and what you do in my life.  The words and actions you've displayed to me have changed how I live.  You have greatly impacted the way I serve God, the way I interact and treat others, and even the way I Appleseed.
Thanks for putting up with me and all the mistakes I've made over the years.  I have put you through many things that no mom should ever have to deal with, and you've forgiven me every time.  Yeah, you forgive me, and that's huge, but you never stop there; because of how much you love me, you always take the time out of your crazy busy life to deal with the root, giving me the help I need so that I don't make the same mistake again.
Of course I know you're not perfect, but I'd be a fool to believe that there's a better mom out there. 

I also want to say a big 'Thank You' to all the other moms out there who have contributed to this program and to my life in too many ways to list.  Two in particular that I would like to say thank you to are TruTenacity and Mrs. RednekEngr; your contributions to the program as well as to me personally are far beyond words.  You truly are amazing moms.

Love you Mom.  Thanks for being the best there is.
---GoldFish

Happy Mother's Day!!! - Still Learnin

To all of the Moms, I don't know most of you, but I want to say thank you for doing all that you are doing to help my generation. It seems like we don't notice much, but I want you to know that it is appreciated very much by those who do notice. Thank you and Happy Mother's Day!!!
Thanks to my own Mom for teaching me, being patient with me, putting up with all of the crazy stuff I do, working through things with me, and on top of all of that, showing me what a Godly wife and mother should be. Thank you for setting that example for me. Thank you for being there for me. Love you tons. - Western Rose
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

I haven't had the time to write up something really nice or fancy... but I want to wish all the mothers out there in Appleseed a Happy Mother's Day. Thank you all for the sacrifices you make on a daily basis to care for your families. Even the little things that no one seems to notice. Thank you. May you be blessed!

To my own mum: thank you for everything. Thank you for caring for me, for taking the time to teach me about the kind of woman I should be, for your patience with me, for loving me despite who I am and what I've done. What a Godly example you've been to me, even if I don't notice it at times. I love you.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

~Evenstar
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

CaptG

To ALL you moms out there:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow:
G
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

TaosGlock

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's !!
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Blue Five

I'd like to wish my mother a special Happy Mother's day..because she got up early with her two IIT sons so she could go and shoot at a range forty minutes away.  Although she did not score rifleman, she had a great time (I'd like to think) with the two of us there.  Go mom!  :)
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

TruTenacity

I think I'm safe to say I'm speaking for all the Appleseed Mothers, you kids including the whole Youth Instructor Corp are great!

You are the next generation John Adams was talking about regarding his posterity.

Don't forget your heritage.
Don't forget to pass it on.
And don't forget to listen to your parents.  ;)

Mom, Mrs. C., TruT
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9