News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Back of 8.5x11 poster alternative

Started by crash, April 21, 2011, 05:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Hello all,

Since I am almost out of fliers, I came up with the attached to print on the back of the 8.5x11 poster girls.  it has the latest schedule and the checklist. nothing fancy but it works. let me know if you have any problems or if some one needs a different format
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

colycat

I like it!

In the area where its says GI web sling, could you add 1 1/4" swivels.  Most instructors have slings, but if there are no studs and swivels..............
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

crash

It has been updated to add Studs and 1 1/4" swivels
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

martin

Nice job crash! 
Can we still add Boyceville for June 25-26 to the schedule?
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Fred

How about adding, in bold letters, about the new ROC?

Getting the word out about this should really help fill the firing lines - both the paid slots and the free ones.

We should all be banging the drum loudly about the new ROC.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

crash

― John Adams