News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Eureka, KS April 16-17th

Started by 4bfox, April 18, 2011, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

Another great weekend in Kansas! Weather was tolerable, but windy even for Kansas....gusts to 35mph or so, 60 something Saturday, mid-70's on Sunday.

Mark was the winner of the star shootout, and later  broke through on the AQT with a 213, congrats Mark!  Jonah and Ken tied on the "Zombie Rush", great job guys!

Fantastic group of shooters, PLEASE come again! I have some pics below, feel free to add yours, too.....

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

POP

Impressive, Ben.
I like the way you did your Pic album and labels.   O0
To you, GPB, and all the other instructors and shooters, Great Job and Great Day for America.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

4bfox

QuoteImpressive, Ben.
I like the way you did your Pic album and labels.   O0
To you, GPB, and all the other instructors and shooters, Great Job and Great Day for America.
POP

Thanks, Pop....we try! Looks like y'all had a good weekend in Atlanta, too...

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

hangfire

I would like to say a special thanks to 4bfox, The ][rishman, jollybfd, gpbiker and each and everyone of the Instructors that helped me with my first shoot as an IIT. I hope to make it back up there soon. Hopefully the wind will lay down a little.

Congratulations to you Ben for your SHOOT BOSS promotion. You were so good back in October at Pittsburg I thought you already were.

johndeereboy24

Howdy yall Ied like to say a thanks to yall for all of the help this weekend. I think we had a great group peps who work very hard at what they do thanks.
Shoot high miss high

4bfox

Oh yeah....there WAS one pic I forgot to post...thanks for the SB training, Paul!  ~~:)  I PROMISE to put it to good use!

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

The ][rishman

I want to say:  Great job everyone.  For as many instructors we had this weekend you all did great working as a team.

I told Ben at the end of the weekend: "You know there is one thing we didn't do."  Oh, man you could see his sholders slump.  There goes The ][rishman being critical again.  (I am especially hard on Ben,  I love the man like a brother).  Here is what we didn't do.  We didn't step on each others toes.  We were not stumbling over one another.  While we are all volunteers you guys are as professional a group as I could ever hope to work with.

My deepest gratitude to ALL the instructors who worked to keep the line safe and make sure the students understood and made progress.

Congratulations to Ben on his Shoot Boss Promotion.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

jollybfd

Ben, you make a fine Shoot Boss.  Congratulations again!
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

4bfox

QuoteI told Ben at the end of the weekend: "You know there is one thing we didn't do."  Oh, man you could see his shoulders slump.  There goes The ][rishman being critical again. 

Nah, I was just playin' along....I KNEW you weren't REALLY bustin' my chops! Back at you brother....thanks again!

Ben

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

I really liked Hangfire's NPOA demo.... Really cool with the laser dot!
Only one problem that I can see with it. It makes it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to FAKE getting NPOA! And Handfire HAD IT! :bow:
I am going to have to set up a rig like that, wayyy coool! :)
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

4bfox

My demo rifle's setup for it; now if I could just find that dang bore laser....I KNOW it's around here SOMEWHERE!

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

hangfire

Quote from: gpbbiker on April 20, 2011, 04:30:46 PM
I really liked Hangfire's NPOA demo.... Really cool with the laser dot!
Only one problem that I can see with it. It makes it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to FAKE getting NPOA! And Handfire HAD IT! :bow:
I am going to have to set up a rig like that, wayyy coool! :)

I have got to admit that it is not my design. I seen one at the Afton OK shoot that Scarecrow had put together. I new I had to build one.
It is really pretty cool to set up on a target with out sights and look down the barrel channel and s g u e e z e the trigger make your NPOA shift and then work the trigger and watch that laser hit the same spot over and over and over.
Drives the cat crazy too.

Scarecrow

I will have to post picks of my NPOA demo blaster.
It is even water proof for those rainy shoots.
There is a bit of time, effort and cash invovled in it though.
Not a Quick-n-Dirty solution by any means.